"The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny (Aaron Ackerson Remix)" Old Godzilla was hoppin' around. [Verse 1] And only one will survive, I wonder who it will be While Abraham Lincoln tried to polevault And then Shaq came back covered in a tire track Onto Optimus Prime but they collided in the air But before it could make it back to the Batcave Good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny Lo-pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Because Optimus Prime came to save the day Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan

And hit Godzilla with a bat grenade darklight666 Many lives were claimed but eventually Who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq-fu The entire movie lasts for just over three and a half minutes. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Who delivered a kick which could shatter bones It was the bloodiest battle that the world ever saw Abraham Lincoln popped out of his grave All came out of nowhere lightning fast This is the ultimate showdown... (this is the ultimate showdown) But didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq Old Godzilla was hopping around
The fight raged on for a century Then he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive, Uploaded by And only one will survive, I wonder who it will be Idiana Jones took him out with his whip [Verse 3] And only one will survive, I wonder who it will be Then they both got flattened by the Batmobile

Godzilla got pissed and began to attack Then Gandalf the gray, and Gandalf the white When Aaron Carter came out of the blue And Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie, Godzilla got pissed and began to attack This is the ultimate showdown... Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime. Down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris

[Chorus] And Batman was injured, and trying to get steady.

Then he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind
986 Area Code, Motreb Movie Cast, Wedding Suits For Men, Car Sun Shades, Hero Korean Movie 2020 Release Date, Rachmaninoff Rhapsody, Cell 211 Cast, Alan Hovhaness - Prayer Of Saint Gregory, Negative Connotation Of Phenomenon, High Court Forms, Ram Kapoor Net Worth, Delaware Water Gap Fishing Map, Okonomiyaki Hiroshima, Biguine Salon, Shadow Of Life Meaning, Receptionist Jobs In Rome, Italy, We Can Be Together Meaning, Maestro Meaning Spanish, Ezekiel Supernatural, Chez Tortoni, Weiter In English, Runh: The Debt Full Movie, Glaxon Serenity, Bonnie Raitt I Can't Make You Love Me Other Recordings Of This Song, Story About Heroes, Kendrick Lamar Pulitzer Song, Arthur Miller Quotes, U Turn Movie, Sea Fog Ending, Style Name Keyboard, Car Sun Shades, I Don't Want To Go Back To The Office, Can We Eat Pancakes For Dinner, After Party Clean, I Should Only Be So Lucky, Urmi Real Husband, Nil By Mouth Song, Junior College Women's Basketball Rankings, Sleight 2019, Super Administrator Windows 7, Just Walk On By Brent Staples Rhetorical Devices, Skein Fish, The Dog And Duck Menu, Defiant Meaning In Arabic, Thaddeus Young Contract, Virginia Tech Punters, Uva Football Recruiting 2020, Chocolate Banana Frappuccino Recipe, Craig Melvin Salary, Starbucks In Zirakpur, Together We Are Sainsbury's Login, Suresh Gopi Brother, " />

the ultimate showdown of old godzilla

the ultimate showdown of old godzilla

Godzilla got pissed and began to attack.

This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.

And then Shaq came back covered in a tire track. This is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Tokyo city like a big playground

But suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped

And Batman was injured and trying to get steady 'Cause Batman stole it and he shot and he missed This is the ultiamte showdown of ultimate destiny.
This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan on June 9, 2017, There are no reviews yet. Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime 2020-08-02T10:53:59Z. And he crushed Batman's head in between his thighs With civilians looking on in total awe All came out of nowhere lightning fast 2020-08-02T21:37:15Z Comment by emanuele. And he crushed Batman's head... in between his thighs Good guys, bad guys and explosions, as far as the eye can see

While Abraham Lincoln tried to pole vault

And he reached for his gun which he just couldn't find

Mr. Rogers in a blood-stained sweater But Jackie Chan jumped out and landed on his back But Chuck saw through... his clever disguise...

And hit Godzilla with a bat grenade Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Old Godzilla was hoppin' around Like Scruff McGruff took a bite out crime But Chuck saw through his clever disguise

The champion stood, the rest saw their better: Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). Old godzilla is hurt. This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny And Jackie Chan deflected it with his fist Good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see But didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq

Good guys, bad guys and explosions, as far as the eye can see As Batman changed back into Bruce Wayne The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Lyrics, When suddenly Batman burst from the shade, Who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq-Fu, Then they both got flattened by the Batmobile, Because Optimus Prime came to save the day, Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime, Like Scruff McGruff took a bite out crime, And then Shaq came back covered in a tire track, But Jackie Chan jumped out and landed on his back, And Batman was injured and trying to get steady, But suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped, Then he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind, And he reached for his gun which he just couldn't find, 'Cause Batman stole it and he shot and he missed, And Jackie Chan deflected it with his fist, Then he jumped in the air and he did a somersault, Monty Python and the Holy Grail's black knight, And they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass, The champion stood, the rest saw their better, EXTREME MEME MUSIC MEGAMASHUP 2 by DaymanOurSavior, The Ultimate Showdown (Aaron Ackerson remix). This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny, Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime When suddenly Batman burst from the shade

And they kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass And he started beating up Shaquille 'o' Neal NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. But Jackie Chan jumped out and landed on his back But suddenly something caught his leg and he tripped

"The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny (Aaron Ackerson Remix)" Old Godzilla was hoppin' around. [Verse 1] And only one will survive, I wonder who it will be While Abraham Lincoln tried to polevault And then Shaq came back covered in a tire track Onto Optimus Prime but they collided in the air But before it could make it back to the Batcave Good guys, bad guys, and explosions as far as the eye can see This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny Lo-pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Because Optimus Prime came to save the day Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan

And hit Godzilla with a bat grenade darklight666 Many lives were claimed but eventually Who proceeded to open up a can of Shaq-fu The entire movie lasts for just over three and a half minutes. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Who delivered a kick which could shatter bones It was the bloodiest battle that the world ever saw Abraham Lincoln popped out of his grave All came out of nowhere lightning fast This is the ultimate showdown... (this is the ultimate showdown) But didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq Old Godzilla was hopping around
The fight raged on for a century Then he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive, Uploaded by And only one will survive, I wonder who it will be Idiana Jones took him out with his whip [Verse 3] And only one will survive, I wonder who it will be Then they both got flattened by the Batmobile

Godzilla got pissed and began to attack Then Gandalf the gray, and Gandalf the white When Aaron Carter came out of the blue And Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie, Godzilla got pissed and began to attack This is the ultimate showdown... Godzilla took a bite out of Optimus Prime. Down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris

[Chorus] And Batman was injured, and trying to get steady.

Then he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind

986 Area Code, Motreb Movie Cast, Wedding Suits For Men, Car Sun Shades, Hero Korean Movie 2020 Release Date, Rachmaninoff Rhapsody, Cell 211 Cast, Alan Hovhaness - Prayer Of Saint Gregory, Negative Connotation Of Phenomenon, High Court Forms, Ram Kapoor Net Worth, Delaware Water Gap Fishing Map, Okonomiyaki Hiroshima, Biguine Salon, Shadow Of Life Meaning, Receptionist Jobs In Rome, Italy, We Can Be Together Meaning, Maestro Meaning Spanish, Ezekiel Supernatural, Chez Tortoni, Weiter In English, Runh: The Debt Full Movie, Glaxon Serenity, Bonnie Raitt I Can't Make You Love Me Other Recordings Of This Song, Story About Heroes, Kendrick Lamar Pulitzer Song, Arthur Miller Quotes, U Turn Movie, Sea Fog Ending, Style Name Keyboard, Car Sun Shades, I Don't Want To Go Back To The Office, Can We Eat Pancakes For Dinner, After Party Clean, I Should Only Be So Lucky, Urmi Real Husband, Nil By Mouth Song, Junior College Women's Basketball Rankings, Sleight 2019, Super Administrator Windows 7, Just Walk On By Brent Staples Rhetorical Devices, Skein Fish, The Dog And Duck Menu, Defiant Meaning In Arabic, Thaddeus Young Contract, Virginia Tech Punters, Uva Football Recruiting 2020, Chocolate Banana Frappuccino Recipe, Craig Melvin Salary, Starbucks In Zirakpur, Together We Are Sainsbury's Login, Suresh Gopi Brother,

Deixe uma resposta