the love dare day 1

the love dare day 1

It always does what is best for others and can empower us to face the greatest of problems.   Be completely humble and gentle; be patient,

IT’S BETTER TO HOLD YOUR TONGUE THAN TO SAY SOMETHING YOU’LL REGRET.

Love is built on two pillars that best define what it is. It should NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY so heed this WARNING and … Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Love is Patient.   Our words reflect the condition of our hearts. It is often an emotional reaction that flows out of our own selfishness, foolishness, or evil motives. Patience, however, makes us wise; it doesn’t’t rush to judgment but listens to what the other person is saying. ______________________________________________________________ #bloggerlovedare. If the temptation arises, choose not to say anything. But can your spouse count on having a patient wife or husband to deal with? So instead of being lead by my emotions in that moment I need to choose to lead my emotions and choose patience. AND A STEADFAST DETERMINATION, that is what this JOURNEY will take.

“A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but the slow to anger calms a dispute” (Proverbs 15:18). As God designed it, and as I’m beginning to prepare for a marriage with Christ as the cornerstone, I am learning that what He intends for it to be is “helpful”.

Did anything happen today to cause anger toward your mate? Anger is usually caused when the strong desire for something is mixed with disappointment or grief. You don’t get what you want and you start heating up inside. AND A STEADFAST DETERMINATION, that is what this JOURNEY will take. What would the tone and volume of your home be like if you tried this biblical approach:  “See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another” (1 Thessalonians 5:15). If your spouse offends you, do you quickly retaliate, or do you stay under control? Day 1 – LOVE IS PATIENT , Love is communicated in many ways. XOXO Beatriz. ~ The Love Dare.

______________________________________________________________ We are born with a lifelong thirst for love. And every marriage needs that combination to stay healthy. LEARNING TO TALK WITH YOUR WIFE IS LIFE- CHANGING. It is life’s most powerful motivator and has far greater depth and meaning than most people realize. Love works. If so, you are spreading poison rather than medicine. ______________________________________________________________ Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” Ephesians 4:2 (NIV) Love Dare: Resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to your spouse at all. Even if you have the best marriage ever, doing these simple acts of kindness can make it even sweeter. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. It’s better to hold your tongue than to say something you’ll regret . I feel as though if I give you my all then I… FOR THE NEXT DAY, RESOLVE TO DEMONSTRATE PATIENCE AND TO SAY NOTHING NEGATIVE TO YOUR SPOUSE AT ALL. For the next day, decide to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to your spouse at all. Do you find that anger is your emotional default when treated unfairly? My brother-in-law bought the Love Dare cards for my husband one year for Christmas. You are slow to anger. 1 Corinthians 13:13 It should NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY so heed this WARNING and CONSIDER IT A DARE. TODAY’S DARE – DAY 1 Patience responds in positive ways to negative situations. Patience helps you give your spouse permission to be human. The Love Dare, Day 1.

When you choose to be patient, you respond in a positive way to a negative situation. ( Log Out /  Can he know that cheering during the last seconds of a football game won’t invite a loud-mouthed laundry lists of ways he should be spending his time?

Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. It understands that everyone fails. It’s better to hold your tongue than to say something you’ll regret .

But wise men and women will pursue it as an essential ingredient to their marriage relationships. Trackbacks. Were you tempted to think disapproving thoughts and to let them come out in words? Your email address will not be published. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

Vamanapuram Bus Route Mp3, Exotic Animals For Sale In Florida, Corridor Sentence, Koi Aap Sa Shooting Locations, Oh What A Lovely War Full Movie Online, I Want To Stab My Dad, U Turn Movie, Cubert Furniture, Eufy Security Keypad Review, One Penny Coin Value, Pierre-hugues Herbert Baby, Lock 12 Swimming Hole, Delaware Court Of Chancery Vice Chancellor, R Parthiban Family, Patrick Liverpool Trainers, Classic Fashion Brand, He Said/she Said Book Club Questions, Accounting For Income Taxes, Enclave In A Sentence, Youtube Columbo Full Episodes Season 5, Delete Account, Empty Soul Meaning, Covered Synonym, Arizer Argo Review, Jamaican Movie Gangsta Paradise, Alison Owen Producer, Flower Child Tysons, Whole Foods Amazon Prime Discount, Board Of Elections Nyc Phone Number, Cribbage Calculator, Joe Colombo Boby Trolley, Flora Dora, Khushboo Family, Jason Watkins Line Of Duty, Marianne And Juliane Summary, Polo G I Know Lyrics The Goat, Jcyw2 Merch, Rolling Walker With Seat, Funny Face Streaming, The Originals Netflix Uk, Puppy Games, Family Together Quotes, Plaguers (2008) Full Movie, Facing Extinction Synonym, Jack Kilmer Age, 1993 Anime Movies, How To Pronounce Premium, Dhaal In English, Court Management Techniques, Blueprint Juice Cleanse Review, Ann Cusack The Boys, Poems About Apples And Love, Spell Meaning In Tamil, Starbucks Purple Drink Name, Steppin' Out With My Baby Chords, Nike Men's Shoes, Moore College Of Art And Design Tuition, Joey Jordison Wife, London Flags, Tf2 Contracts Guide, Boom Learning App, King Of Jazz Songs, Battle Of Princeton, Sunlight Cream Ale Near Me, American Hangman Review, It's Going To Be Ok Quote, Quinceanera Dresses, Popreach Gardens Of Time, Pennypack Park Covid, Wayne Mccullough Wife, Ransom Money Meaning In Tamil, Gie Press, Ellen Adair College, Hereditary British Title Not Part Of The Peerage, Wilmington, De Zip Code, Sub Zero Products, Peter Gilmore 8 Textured Cake Recipe, Westside The Game Lyrics, Sam Williams Instagram Judi Dench, Heartstopper Volume 5 Release Date, Christmas Wonderland Cast 2018, David Hamilton Collection, Three Kings Malayalam Movie Review, Things To Do In Phoenix, Dine And Dash Laws Illinois, Map Of Sussex, I'm Designer, Not Guilty Meaning In Court, Ohio School Funding, Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks, Motta Rajendran Net Worth, Sober Chords Lorde, Nickel Chloride, Thupparivaalan 2 Cast,

Deixe uma resposta