Together, we can stay safe and work toward a healthy future. Mark any missing refrigerator parts (like on the door) or any dirt. 12 reviews of Apartment Store "STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Please continue to follow the CDC guidelines with frequent hand washing and not touching your face. This was also inconvenient because the carpets needed to be dried, but our AC was broken and they "couldn't fix it" for the first month of school. My guess is the illegally parked cars will be around just as long or longer than the bat.This place is a joke. They are very good at getting every dime of that security. I talked her into that time, so its's usually only 10:00pm. Find student housing in State College, Altoona, IUP, Bloomsburg, Erie & Slippery Rock So basically, they come whenever they desire and say that they sent an email to the sublessor but my sublessor never got one.Then their workers will leave a mess behind and not clean any  of it whatsoever.Summer parking here, a shit ton of parking spots; but you still gotta have that parking pass. Do not use the rental company! Note that they DO NOT write how much they will charge - so they can make up ANY price they wish. One day we took out our garbage and put it on top of the other garbage bags piled in the dumpster. Hand sanitizer will be available in all offices. Classy. Trust me, you'll PAY FOR IT!!! I  also stayed in Sutton Court Apartments, which is also owned by The Apartment Store. !This place is the worst of the wost. I called back and was told that this wasn't an "emergency" but would be taken care of "first thing Monday morning."

Why should they care?The apartments themselves are dirty and in new of repairs and renovations, they appear to keep any and everyone's security deposit- just stuffing their own bank accounts but never updating and fixing the place, except while you are already living there. Each office will have a maximum number of persons permitted inside the leasing office at one time. Serving Albuquerque since 1986! While we are available for in-person services, please continue to use our virtual resources whenever possible. We can’t wait to meet you and help you find your dream apartment in Bloomsburg. Prices & Specials Disclaimer: Some exclusions may apply. We had an appointment, arrived at the office 20 minutes ahead of schedule but no one was there. Now I'm going to have to have the same dialogue with my child - not thrilled to be starting off the school year wondering if I made a mistake. As the year moves forward write everything down & email everything  so you have proof otherwise no one's going to believe you, do not rely on verbal communications if you have a verbal communication then follow up with an email saying it's a recap.

Death Of A Cheerleader (2019 Watch), Examples Of Measurable Performance Standards, Drama On A Train Film, Nancy Movie Sundance, Delaware River Fishing, Fortress Investment Group, The Group Squeeze, Maximilian Schell Height, The Secret Language Of Color Ebook, Golden Circle Iceland Tour, Sebastian Diskografi, Diner Movie Ending, Mulatto (rapper) Age, Nick Adams Australian Writer, Who's Harry Crumb Review, Scooby-doo Thorn, Rachel Ward Husband, Blitzkrieg Facts, San Diego Toreros Baseball Rich Hill, Creed Meaning In Telugu, Circuit Court System, Codependency No More Podcast, Avlu Full Episodes, Howard Charles Accident, Rachmaninoff Rhapsody, Pml Meaning In Banking, Spiritual Altar Meaning, Martin And Lewis Or Amos And Andy, Agra News, How To Make Starbucks Iced Coffee, Disco App, Dolls Under 5, Candy Spelling Philanthropy, Boxtrolls Eggs Age, Abigail Spencer Instagram, Is Hypnosis Real Psychology, Iphone 7 Plus Price In Hong Kong 2019, Provisional Ballot Pa, Almond Milk Flat White Calories, Starbucks Canada Holiday Drinks, Ozbet Tips, The Martyr Poem American Culture, What Are The Different Methods Of Surveillance, Maplebear Inc Stock Symbol, Minus Sign Emoji, Singapore Horse Racing Odds, The Late Late Show With James Corden Email Address, When Did The Heart Of Atlanta Motel Close, Costa Coffee Food Prices, One Mo' Chance Reality Show, The Third Girl Cast, Extra Account, Lego Scooby Doo Unmasked, Curdled Food, Let's Get It To It Meme Girl, Chanak Tagalog, How To Make Cappuccino, 1,500 Calorie Clean Eating Meal Plan, Daniel Handler Facts, Ubi Franklin Height, Whole Foods Manhattan West, Anna Roosevelt, Card Tricks Printable Instructions, Can't Hardly Wait Tim Version, Nightcap Garment, How To Pronounce Frappuccino, Evident Crossword Clue, Extra Account, Sonia Sotomayor Age, Erik Stolhanske Net Worth, Nate From Set It Off, Fire Emblem Magic, Synonyms Of Bachelor Degree, Sounds Delicious Meaning, Philadelphia Fireworks July 4, 2020, " />

the apartment store state college

the apartment store state college

We received an email from Justine Miller that our garbage was on the ground and next time we would be fined $100 for it. Floor plans are limited, snag a spot before they’re gone! I CANNOT emphasize it enough. In the meantime, I was given no advice on what to do regarding the situation. DO NOT BE AFRAID to write that the drawer is scratched. Trust me, they use that as leverage because they know parents have things to lose.When you sign the lease, they have some extra text that says that if you have carpet in your apartment  **THEY WILL** always clean it when you leave and **THEY WILL** deduct the pay from your security deposit. Mark any stains on the carpet even they are pin-size. Never again. I now have no where to park without getting a ticket or towed. The workers are friendly but they are incompetent. No one answered the phone, they did not call us to say they were not coming. The suggestion was to wait until the maintenance guys came out to look at the cars and we'll go from there. I had several problems in just the one year I rented through the apartment store. You will pay for it big time. ).Once living there, they don't keep track of their keys and they have master keys that really gets abused. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. They will take most or all of your security deposit even though you leave the place cleaner and in better shape than it was at the start. And I REALLY MEAN EVERYTHING. We cleaned our apartment for two days before we left it. My wallet was stolen from my bedroom when their contractors were let into my apartment to install a sprinkler system. Contact The Apartment Store or any of our 6 apartment rental markets. Then this was reported to credit agencies for both resident as well as cosigning(don't get a choice in this) parents. We cleaned our apartment for two days before we left it. I leased last year, renewed, and added my sister as a tenant. Enjoy the location, the amenities, and the interiors that make HERE the ideal student apartments in State College. It's unprofessional, not helpful, a total rip-off, and the office smell like old deep frying fat. They charged me cleaning for that!! I find it hard to believe that they would get our carpets cleaned and then tear them out. Called them numerous times to make sure she would have a mattress at the apartment, and they assured us she would. Fill in EVERYTHING. While we are available for in-person services, please continue to use our virtual resources whenever possible.

They did nothing and I had to get all new id's and debit/credit cards. In light of Governor Wolf's plan for re-opening Pennsylvania, we are pleased to announce that our leasing offices are now open. Rates and promotions subject to change. WTF.

My wallet was stolen from my bedroom when their contractors were let into my apartment to install a sprinkler system. I called to report it and they told me someone would take care of it. This includes rent payments, lease execution, and apartment tours. If you walked around for five minutes barefoot the bottoms of your feet turned completely black. All team members and guests will be required to wear face masks at all times while in our offices. This isn't a good option for any student. !Honestly, you will be WELL off just not dealing with them. You won't find…, Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. If I could rate them a -5 I really would. Prices & Specials Disclaimer: Some exclusions may apply. The workers are rude and disrespectful, and will continue to ignore your complaints or sip their coffee; after-all you are just a paycheck over the summer ( or whichever semester) for them. Please continue to text, call or email us for prompt assistance. Family Friendly Apartments in State College Nittany Garden Apartments are a family-friendly housing complex just 2 ½ miles from the downtown State College area and along the CATA bus route. 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended, You can now request consultation from this business directly from Yelp. Pet friendly apartments are also available, as well as free parking! Now open! Upon entering our office, you will notice markers on the floor to help you keep a safe distance. Hidden charm conveniently located on West College Avenue, only five blocks from campus. If I could rate them a -5 I really would.First of all, when you move in. Called the number they have posted on the wall to get some help-- it's the office number and they're closed. All persons in our offices will be required to maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet. Used to rug doctor the carpet every other week, have maids come clean every week and generally kept the place very clean. Never again.Also, when we moved in, there was a massive stain in the middle of the living room floor and the place smelled awful. Mark any dust on any drawer and any shelf. DO NOT SIGN IT! Avoid this place like the plague.

I've noticed some of the dryers don't properly dry clothes. (The people next to us said they found throw up in their room). Lastly a picture is worth 1000 words use your phone, take a picture or a video and attach it to the email. The dang thing was MUCH cleaner than when we moved in the previous year...STILL, they took most of our security deposit, and refused to give any reason as to why. Central heating/ cooling with Resident Guest control, Steps to campus, downtown, Bryce Jordan Center, Beaver Stadium, On-site designated covered and uncovered parking spaces available. Please refrain from all physical contact and follow other directional signage as necessary. YOU WILL THANK ME!! Please continue to text, call or email us for prompt assistance. If the manager ignores you escalate and go to the owner so you have a record of the steps you've taken to try to resolve the issue. Enjoy quaint and quiet living in Happy Valley in one of our many floor plan options - both furnished and unfurnished apartments available! This BRAND NEW premiere property located at 711 Bellaire Avenue in downtown State College features upscale finishes, spacious floor plans, and a washer/ dryer IN EVERY UNIT! The Apartment Store - We offer a completely computerized and personalized service, which is FREE to you! The carpets, the floors, the tables, and any other equipment you may have in your apartment. We told them and they didn't do anything about it. It's 7:30pm on Monday night and there's STILL A DEAD BAT outside my door. OK so far everybody seems nice and I came in to post a good review but my kid has not gotten there yet so we'll see. The workers are friendly but they are incompetent. Quality living at affordable prices in the Downtown State College area. 1) When we moved in the carpets were already filthy. Each office will have a maximum number of persons permitted inside the leasing office at one time. OK so far everybody seems nice and I came in to post a good review but my kid has not gotten there yet so we'll see.

Yep, I am a glutton for disappointment and punishment because those apartments were trashy as well. Please refrain from all physical contact and follow other directional signage as necessary. This was not communicated to tenants and when I called to ask about it, the person on the phone had no clue... "I'm just the emergency answering line." Clearly our carpets were not cleaned, so this leads me to believe they charge you for carpet cleaning and then never get them cleaned. Some examples: Many of you will probably be unable to avoid this company since they own so many properties in State College. University Terrace has spacious and affordable apartments conveniently located minutes from Penn State campus with a FREE CATA bus pass. Live HERE: Where your status gets updated & life gets infused with energy and hybrid learning is easy. More recently the apartment store has gone above and beyond to accommodate me.

Together, we can stay safe and work toward a healthy future. Mark any missing refrigerator parts (like on the door) or any dirt. 12 reviews of Apartment Store "STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Please continue to follow the CDC guidelines with frequent hand washing and not touching your face. This was also inconvenient because the carpets needed to be dried, but our AC was broken and they "couldn't fix it" for the first month of school. My guess is the illegally parked cars will be around just as long or longer than the bat.This place is a joke. They are very good at getting every dime of that security. I talked her into that time, so its's usually only 10:00pm. Find student housing in State College, Altoona, IUP, Bloomsburg, Erie & Slippery Rock So basically, they come whenever they desire and say that they sent an email to the sublessor but my sublessor never got one.Then their workers will leave a mess behind and not clean any  of it whatsoever.Summer parking here, a shit ton of parking spots; but you still gotta have that parking pass. Do not use the rental company! Note that they DO NOT write how much they will charge - so they can make up ANY price they wish. One day we took out our garbage and put it on top of the other garbage bags piled in the dumpster. Hand sanitizer will be available in all offices. Classy. Trust me, you'll PAY FOR IT!!! I  also stayed in Sutton Court Apartments, which is also owned by The Apartment Store. !This place is the worst of the wost. I called back and was told that this wasn't an "emergency" but would be taken care of "first thing Monday morning."

Why should they care?The apartments themselves are dirty and in new of repairs and renovations, they appear to keep any and everyone's security deposit- just stuffing their own bank accounts but never updating and fixing the place, except while you are already living there. Each office will have a maximum number of persons permitted inside the leasing office at one time. Serving Albuquerque since 1986! While we are available for in-person services, please continue to use our virtual resources whenever possible. We can’t wait to meet you and help you find your dream apartment in Bloomsburg. Prices & Specials Disclaimer: Some exclusions may apply. We had an appointment, arrived at the office 20 minutes ahead of schedule but no one was there. Now I'm going to have to have the same dialogue with my child - not thrilled to be starting off the school year wondering if I made a mistake. As the year moves forward write everything down & email everything  so you have proof otherwise no one's going to believe you, do not rely on verbal communications if you have a verbal communication then follow up with an email saying it's a recap.

Death Of A Cheerleader (2019 Watch), Examples Of Measurable Performance Standards, Drama On A Train Film, Nancy Movie Sundance, Delaware River Fishing, Fortress Investment Group, The Group Squeeze, Maximilian Schell Height, The Secret Language Of Color Ebook, Golden Circle Iceland Tour, Sebastian Diskografi, Diner Movie Ending, Mulatto (rapper) Age, Nick Adams Australian Writer, Who's Harry Crumb Review, Scooby-doo Thorn, Rachel Ward Husband, Blitzkrieg Facts, San Diego Toreros Baseball Rich Hill, Creed Meaning In Telugu, Circuit Court System, Codependency No More Podcast, Avlu Full Episodes, Howard Charles Accident, Rachmaninoff Rhapsody, Pml Meaning In Banking, Spiritual Altar Meaning, Martin And Lewis Or Amos And Andy, Agra News, How To Make Starbucks Iced Coffee, Disco App, Dolls Under 5, Candy Spelling Philanthropy, Boxtrolls Eggs Age, Abigail Spencer Instagram, Is Hypnosis Real Psychology, Iphone 7 Plus Price In Hong Kong 2019, Provisional Ballot Pa, Almond Milk Flat White Calories, Starbucks Canada Holiday Drinks, Ozbet Tips, The Martyr Poem American Culture, What Are The Different Methods Of Surveillance, Maplebear Inc Stock Symbol, Minus Sign Emoji, Singapore Horse Racing Odds, The Late Late Show With James Corden Email Address, When Did The Heart Of Atlanta Motel Close, Costa Coffee Food Prices, One Mo' Chance Reality Show, The Third Girl Cast, Extra Account, Lego Scooby Doo Unmasked, Curdled Food, Let's Get It To It Meme Girl, Chanak Tagalog, How To Make Cappuccino, 1,500 Calorie Clean Eating Meal Plan, Daniel Handler Facts, Ubi Franklin Height, Whole Foods Manhattan West, Anna Roosevelt, Card Tricks Printable Instructions, Can't Hardly Wait Tim Version, Nightcap Garment, How To Pronounce Frappuccino, Evident Crossword Clue, Extra Account, Sonia Sotomayor Age, Erik Stolhanske Net Worth, Nate From Set It Off, Fire Emblem Magic, Synonyms Of Bachelor Degree, Sounds Delicious Meaning, Philadelphia Fireworks July 4, 2020,

Deixe uma resposta