On our website you will find all the information regarding to the Take Me Home 2021 tour and other concert details.

In Australia and New Zealand, ticket sales grossed US$15.7 million, with all 190,000 tickets sold for eighteen shows held in Australia and New Zealand.

Take Me Home - The Music of John Denver Tour Dates 2021.

With our website it is easy to follow the Take Me Home schedule and see all the upcoming shows along with important details. Indie Pop Band From Geneva, Switzerland. Only the best arenas, stadiums, and concert halls are able to host these events and provide all the necessary services to thousands of people.

concert ticket, Tours Chronology The article additionally noted that "One Direction could eclipse the big tour megabucks earned by rock giants U2 and The Rolling Stones". The Daily Star Sunday revealed that many of their shows planned for 2013 had sold out and that they were adding an extra 25 performances in 20 US cities, some of which priced at more than £200 for one ticket.

The concert tour visited arenas and stadiums from February through November 2013. In the UK and Ireland, ticket sales reached 300,000 within a day of release, which included a six sell-out dates at the O2 Arena in London.

Rapture-palooza Mansion, Who Is The Majority Owner Of The New York Times?, Jordana Beatty Height, Banjaran Meaning, Batman Kid With Cancer, I Am Nothing But I Must Be Everything Meaning, Nazaré Waves Season, Be Happy Always Meaning In Tamil, Laughing To The Bank Like Hahaha Kendrick, Moulin Rouge Plot, Large Outdoor Tv Antenna, Design Furniture Online, A Love Like This Lyrics, Warren Oates Net Worth At Time Of Death, Best Biscuits And Gravy Recipe, Stoke Synonyms In Tamil, Flight 93 Film Nominations, Sure Shot Meaning In Tamil, Food Emporium Brooklyn, Trade 2007 Full Movie Watch Online, What Is The Topic Of International Judicial Conference 2020, Scenic 2gb Competition, Grendel Mother, Claressa Shields Age, Aubergine Parmigiana Guardian, Arne Duncan Current Job, International Crimes Meaning And Definition, Majesty 2 Collection, Dorothy Morris Arkansas, Tom Colbert Education, Secret City Cancelled, Sophie Dahl Family, Les Boys Lyrics, Shikara Whitley Bay Menu, Watch The Visitor Online, Broth And Co Jakarta, The Republic Of Imagination Summary, Fallen Angel Back Tattoo, десять негритят, Public Prosecutor, Sen Alvin Jackson, Last Stand Synonyms, Lil Tjay -- Hood Scars 2 Mp3, Poppy Window Stickers Uk, Cartoon All-stars To The Rescue 2018, Nc Youth Soccer Rankings, 9 1/2 Weeks (1986 Movie Online), Fit Of Terror Meaning, Find A Product In Store, Twisted Crossword, Macmerise Meaning In English, Women's Lacrosse Sweatshirts, Is The Butterfly Effect True, Wilmington Ohio Zip Code, Coffee Berlin Mitte, Alpha Waves Definition Psychology, Chambers Dictionary 2018, Good Times Tattoo, Tulane Green Wave Cinema, Color Orange Definition, Weather Radar Romeoville Il, What Is The Myth Of The Wild West, Tony Truman Net Worth 2019, Video Stores Near Me, Total Skull Face Mask, Bullseye Dog Oliver, I Disagree Poppy Meaning, Slightly Negotiable Meaning In Tamil, Three Wishes Dance Gavin Dance Lyrics, Lee Ji Ah Jung Woo Sung, Washington, Nh, Are Ant And Dec Married, Country Radio Stations Louisville, Ky, Clue Meaning In Tamil, Cheap Used Records, The Septembers Of Shiraz Sparknotes, Pueblo Tabak Herkunft, Starbucks Via Refreshers Strawberry Lemonade, Someone's Watching Me 1978 Full Movie, Ekso Bionics Holdings Stock, Our Generation Dolls For Sale, A Girl With A Watering Can Price, Friend Of The Devil Novel, Die Legende Von Paul Und Paula English Subtitles, Phoenix, Oregon Rotten Tomatoes, Back In 2018 Meaning, The Rise Of A Legend (guardians Of Ga Hoole), Donnie Brasco Cast Vs Real Life, The Unified Judicial System Of New Jersey Web Portal, Scoop Up Meaning In Tamil, W Kamau Bell Instagram, " />

take me home tour dates

take me home tour dates

Il est rapporté par la suite que la tournée se composera de quinze dates à travers le Royaume-Uni et l'Irlande[3]. The Take Me Home Tour was the second headlining concert tour by British-Irish boy band One Direction. Featured Directioner of the Month.

Cette partie nord-américaine de la tournée doit s'arrêter dans 25 villes, en commençant par Sunrise en Floride le 13 juin 2013, puis en passant dans les villes de Toronto, Chicago, Denver, Montréal et Las Vegas avant de se conclure le 7 août à Los Angeles.

The Take Me Home Tour was commercially successful, with many sold-out shows and overwhelming demand for tickets, prompting organisers to add more dates to the itinerary.

Take Me Home: Date de début: 23 février 2013 à Londres, Royaume-Uni: Date de fin: 3 novembre 2013 à Tokyo, Japon: Durée: 6 mois: Nb.

Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre.

We are sure that here you will find tickets for the best price. In addition, you can choose tickets based on your seat preference. Comments? One Direction 2020 - 2021 Tour Dates for their current Tour! With us it is easy to check the schedule of the concerts and find out about other important details. Des dates européennes ont été confirmées le 29 octobre 2012 : la tournée européenne doit passer par la France, la Norvège, la Suède, l'Allemagne, la Belgique, les Pays-Bas, l'Italie, l'Espagne, la Suisse, le Portugal et le Danemark en avril et mai 2013.

The evidence for that is very clear.

Le 18 avril 2012, l'Australie s'ajoute à la liste[6].

M!ssundaztood; Don’t Let Me Get Me; Just Like a Pill; Get the Party Started; Respect; 18 Wheeler; Family Portrait; Misery; Dear Diary; Eventually; Lonely Girl; Numb; Gone to California; My Vietnam; Try This. Nous avons hâte de voir tout le monde cet été au Madison Square Garden, et bien sûr quand nous ferons notre tournée mondiale en 2013 »[5].

[17][18] In North America, the group added additional shows due to "overwhelming demand". The score data is representative of the seven shows at Rod Laver Arena on 2–3, 16-17, 28–30 October respectively. Niall Horan, membre du groupe, a déclaré dans un communiqué sur MTV News : « Nos fans sont tout simplement les meilleurs du monde. [24], On 29 October 2013, it was announced that the band had sold a record-breaking 81,542 tickets at Sydney's Allphones Arena. Their shows attract thousands of people even from neighboring regions. Largely recorded and composed in Sweden during 2012, Savan Kotecha, Rami Yacoub and Carl Falk, who composed One Direction’s hits, “What Makes You Beautiful” and “One Thing”, spent six months in Stockholm developing songs for the album, and were able to shape melodies around the members’ tones. [6] During One Direction's acceptance speech, member Liam Payne stated that they would embark on their first arena concert tour. ", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Take_Me_Home_Tour_(One_Direction)&oldid=982082997, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, During the show in Dublin, the group performed ", During the show in Stockholm, the group performed ", During the show in Berlin, the group performed ", During the show in Lisbon, the group performed ", During the show in San Jose, and until the end of the tour, the group performed ", During the last show in Chiba, the group performed an acapella version of ", This page was last edited on 6 October 2020, at 02:23. One Direction

On our website you will find all the information regarding to the Take Me Home 2021 tour and other concert details.

In Australia and New Zealand, ticket sales grossed US$15.7 million, with all 190,000 tickets sold for eighteen shows held in Australia and New Zealand.

Take Me Home - The Music of John Denver Tour Dates 2021.

With our website it is easy to follow the Take Me Home schedule and see all the upcoming shows along with important details. Indie Pop Band From Geneva, Switzerland. Only the best arenas, stadiums, and concert halls are able to host these events and provide all the necessary services to thousands of people.

concert ticket, Tours Chronology The article additionally noted that "One Direction could eclipse the big tour megabucks earned by rock giants U2 and The Rolling Stones". The Daily Star Sunday revealed that many of their shows planned for 2013 had sold out and that they were adding an extra 25 performances in 20 US cities, some of which priced at more than £200 for one ticket.

The concert tour visited arenas and stadiums from February through November 2013. In the UK and Ireland, ticket sales reached 300,000 within a day of release, which included a six sell-out dates at the O2 Arena in London.

Rapture-palooza Mansion, Who Is The Majority Owner Of The New York Times?, Jordana Beatty Height, Banjaran Meaning, Batman Kid With Cancer, I Am Nothing But I Must Be Everything Meaning, Nazaré Waves Season, Be Happy Always Meaning In Tamil, Laughing To The Bank Like Hahaha Kendrick, Moulin Rouge Plot, Large Outdoor Tv Antenna, Design Furniture Online, A Love Like This Lyrics, Warren Oates Net Worth At Time Of Death, Best Biscuits And Gravy Recipe, Stoke Synonyms In Tamil, Flight 93 Film Nominations, Sure Shot Meaning In Tamil, Food Emporium Brooklyn, Trade 2007 Full Movie Watch Online, What Is The Topic Of International Judicial Conference 2020, Scenic 2gb Competition, Grendel Mother, Claressa Shields Age, Aubergine Parmigiana Guardian, Arne Duncan Current Job, International Crimes Meaning And Definition, Majesty 2 Collection, Dorothy Morris Arkansas, Tom Colbert Education, Secret City Cancelled, Sophie Dahl Family, Les Boys Lyrics, Shikara Whitley Bay Menu, Watch The Visitor Online, Broth And Co Jakarta, The Republic Of Imagination Summary, Fallen Angel Back Tattoo, десять негритят, Public Prosecutor, Sen Alvin Jackson, Last Stand Synonyms, Lil Tjay -- Hood Scars 2 Mp3, Poppy Window Stickers Uk, Cartoon All-stars To The Rescue 2018, Nc Youth Soccer Rankings, 9 1/2 Weeks (1986 Movie Online), Fit Of Terror Meaning, Find A Product In Store, Twisted Crossword, Macmerise Meaning In English, Women's Lacrosse Sweatshirts, Is The Butterfly Effect True, Wilmington Ohio Zip Code, Coffee Berlin Mitte, Alpha Waves Definition Psychology, Chambers Dictionary 2018, Good Times Tattoo, Tulane Green Wave Cinema, Color Orange Definition, Weather Radar Romeoville Il, What Is The Myth Of The Wild West, Tony Truman Net Worth 2019, Video Stores Near Me, Total Skull Face Mask, Bullseye Dog Oliver, I Disagree Poppy Meaning, Slightly Negotiable Meaning In Tamil, Three Wishes Dance Gavin Dance Lyrics, Lee Ji Ah Jung Woo Sung, Washington, Nh, Are Ant And Dec Married, Country Radio Stations Louisville, Ky, Clue Meaning In Tamil, Cheap Used Records, The Septembers Of Shiraz Sparknotes, Pueblo Tabak Herkunft, Starbucks Via Refreshers Strawberry Lemonade, Someone's Watching Me 1978 Full Movie, Ekso Bionics Holdings Stock, Our Generation Dolls For Sale, A Girl With A Watering Can Price, Friend Of The Devil Novel, Die Legende Von Paul Und Paula English Subtitles, Phoenix, Oregon Rotten Tomatoes, Back In 2018 Meaning, The Rise Of A Legend (guardians Of Ga Hoole), Donnie Brasco Cast Vs Real Life, The Unified Judicial System Of New Jersey Web Portal, Scoop Up Meaning In Tamil, W Kamau Bell Instagram,

Deixe uma resposta