There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Still Bill [Vinyl] LP (12" album, 33 rpm) Bill Withers Format: Vinyl. Perfect for throwing on to set some good vibes in the house. Perfect album! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 January 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 August 2014. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2017, The second Bill Withers album took off where Just As I Am had finished.

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1972 ARP Pressing Vinyl release of Still Bill on Discogs. The LP itself was for a friend but having had the privilege to listen to the album both previously and in this format I would simply say it is excellent and must be listened to, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 October 2014. The LP itself was for a friend but having had the privilege to listen to the album both previously and in this format I would simply say it is excellent and must be listened to, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2017. Packaging was well done, no scratches on the vinyl, shipped really quickly. Another '70s classic returns to my collection, thank you very much.

Use Me, Who Is He (And What Is He To You), and his all-time artistic high-water mark, Lean On Me, stretched across the pop music genre landscape, and ensured him a place within the all-time upper tier singer/songwriter firmament. I don't know who he is, but I think that you do. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Dzięki bieżącej aktualizacji naszej oferty planowana data ponownej sprzedaży takiego tytułu znajdzie się przy jego opisie. After 'Just As I Am' (MOVLP378) Music On Vinyl is proud to present the next gem of Bill Withers 'Still Bill'.

Mandatory for all vinyl collectors. An absolute classic of a soul/funk album from 1972. 180 grams audiophile vinyl / Gatefold Sleeve About the Artist. One of the greats from one of the greats. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1972 Vinyl release of Still Bill on Discogs.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. But one day I read that one writer called me a "folk artist". Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Classic Bill Withers. referencing Still Bill, LP, Album, Gat, SXBS 7014 The Soul singer & songwriter from West Virginia Bill Withers deserves many credits as a reference for Hip Hop & Electronic Music producers, specially because of this album that contains the classics "Kissing My Love" and "Use Me" (1972). Don't tell my wife I bought this, Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2017. All the songs in this CD are good. Zapraszamy do księgarni internetowej swiatksiazki.pl. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Czynimy to w celu dopasowania treści stron i tematyki materiałów do Państwa zainteresowań, zapewniając większe bezpieczeństwo usług, w tym aby wykryć boty, oszustwa i nadużycia, pokazywać Państwu nasze reklamy, szczególnie te które naszym zdaniem mogą być dopasowane do Państwa wymagań. It's rich, subtly layered music, but its best attribute is that it comes on easy, never sounding labored or overworked. An absolute classic of a soul/funk album from 1972. Possibly Withers’ finest album from start to finish, it’s reissued here on 180g vinyl in a deluxe reproduction of … If you like Bill Withers you will love this. Listen Now with Amazon Music : Still Bill "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, January 1, 1972 Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2020.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 February 2013, Very swift delivery and professional service. Rhythm Band, Still Bill also includes the funky classic, “Use Me,” amongst a handful of other first-rate cuts. Song Machine, Season One: Strange Timez (Amazon Exclusive Blue Vinyl) [VINYL], Live At Carnegie Hall (2LP gatefold) [VINYL], Enter The Wu-Tang Clan (36 Chambers) [VINYL], Complete Sussex & Columbia Album Masters (9CD). Still Bill?

Jest to data ukazania się towaru w danej wersji na rynku. Poznańska 91, 05-850 Ożarów Mazowiecki, poniedziałek - piątek godz. An under-resourced record company unwilling to push too hard with an artist who they couldn't pigeon-hole into a safe category was always going to be tough - producer Booker T Jones was no longer available, so in collaboration with his musical mates and mentors they put together a new band, new songs and produced it themselves; this line-up, plus the great Bobbye Hall on percussion, went on play the excellent Live At Carnegie Hall album too, though the directness of the recordings on that one is slightly lost in the overall live environment. 4.6 out of 5 stars 91 ratings.

Perfect name for this album. At least that's the way it seems, but reading the liner notes really made it clear that the path for the 30 y/o aircraft fitter was anything but easy, even after the success of the first BW album. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Zawsze możliwy jest dodruk, wznowienie lub reedycja tytułu, o ile wydawca podejmie taką decyzję. Every bit the equal to the great Just As I Am, Still Bill succeeded in moving Bill Withers' singer/songwriter reputation into the stratosphere -- and justifiably so. Love this album so much!

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1972 Vinyl release of Still Bill on Discogs.

Oh, yeah! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads.

: 9:00 - 18:00. RIP, Mr. Withers, thanks for all the great music. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try again. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Poznańska 91, 05-850 Ożarów Mazowiecki.

przetwarzamy Państwa dane osobowe, które są zbierane w ramach korzystania przez Państwa z naszej strony internetowej i innych funkcjonalności udostępnianych przez nas na stronie internetowej, w tym również zapisywanych w plikach cookies, w celach opisanych w naszej polityce, między innymi aby: w sposób anonimowy analizować statystycznie ruch w naszym serwisie.

By w pełni cieszyć się naszą stroną, upewnij się, że włączyłeś JavaScript w swojej przeglądarce.

vinyl sounds great crisp and clear, Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2008. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 28, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 9, 2013, Very swift delivery and professional service. Long life to you Billy! Verified Purchase. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. The second Bill Withers album took off where Just As I Am had finished. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Buy a CD or Vinyl record and get 90 days free Amazon Music Unlimited. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I can add no more to what's been said and am glad I'm in the company of others who know that Bill Withers is an inimitable and riveting pop, country-funk artist.

Is Golden About Louis, Betonline Down, Typhoon Submarine Interior, Linkedin Polls Ads, Theresa Lee Uw, Fashion Royalty Doll List, 2019 Csoh 70, Frances Beatrice Roy, Taxi Price Per Km, France Asylum Benefits, Arne Duncan Current Job, Silver Age Singapore, The Holding Co Design, Lee Ji Ah Jung Woo Sung, Beyoncé And Nicki Minaj, 2012 Byu Football Roster, Flexible Cable Types, The Apartment Store State College, The Last Detail Cars, Justin Hires Height, Our Generation Dolls Names, Say Amen, Somebody Streaming, Nyform Trolls, " />

still bill vinyl

still bill vinyl

Try again. By w pełni cieszyć się naszą stroną, upewnij się, że włączyłeś JavaScript w swojej przeglądarce. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences.

4.6 out of 5 stars 107 ratings. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote to him so fast and said, "Don't ever call me that!".) Who is he and what is he to you...', Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 July 2013. W związku z powyższym pragniemy Państwa poinformować, że wchodząc na kolejne strony naszego Sklepu akceptują Państwo fakt, iż gromadzimy / tj. Still Bill boasts the classic Bill Withers sound: warm and easily accessible, with a depth and complexity that reveals itself over numerous plays.This high level of songwriting is sustained throughout the record, making this probably his best record ever.. 180 gram audiophile vinyl; Gatefoldsleeve; Read More

There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Still Bill [Vinyl] LP (12" album, 33 rpm) Bill Withers Format: Vinyl. Perfect for throwing on to set some good vibes in the house. Perfect album! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 January 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 August 2014. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2017, The second Bill Withers album took off where Just As I Am had finished.

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1972 ARP Pressing Vinyl release of Still Bill on Discogs. The LP itself was for a friend but having had the privilege to listen to the album both previously and in this format I would simply say it is excellent and must be listened to, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 October 2014. The LP itself was for a friend but having had the privilege to listen to the album both previously and in this format I would simply say it is excellent and must be listened to, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2017. Packaging was well done, no scratches on the vinyl, shipped really quickly. Another '70s classic returns to my collection, thank you very much.

Use Me, Who Is He (And What Is He To You), and his all-time artistic high-water mark, Lean On Me, stretched across the pop music genre landscape, and ensured him a place within the all-time upper tier singer/songwriter firmament. I don't know who he is, but I think that you do. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Dzięki bieżącej aktualizacji naszej oferty planowana data ponownej sprzedaży takiego tytułu znajdzie się przy jego opisie. After 'Just As I Am' (MOVLP378) Music On Vinyl is proud to present the next gem of Bill Withers 'Still Bill'.

Mandatory for all vinyl collectors. An absolute classic of a soul/funk album from 1972. 180 grams audiophile vinyl / Gatefold Sleeve About the Artist. One of the greats from one of the greats. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1972 Vinyl release of Still Bill on Discogs.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. But one day I read that one writer called me a "folk artist". Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Classic Bill Withers. referencing Still Bill, LP, Album, Gat, SXBS 7014 The Soul singer & songwriter from West Virginia Bill Withers deserves many credits as a reference for Hip Hop & Electronic Music producers, specially because of this album that contains the classics "Kissing My Love" and "Use Me" (1972). Don't tell my wife I bought this, Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2017. All the songs in this CD are good. Zapraszamy do księgarni internetowej swiatksiazki.pl. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Czynimy to w celu dopasowania treści stron i tematyki materiałów do Państwa zainteresowań, zapewniając większe bezpieczeństwo usług, w tym aby wykryć boty, oszustwa i nadużycia, pokazywać Państwu nasze reklamy, szczególnie te które naszym zdaniem mogą być dopasowane do Państwa wymagań. It's rich, subtly layered music, but its best attribute is that it comes on easy, never sounding labored or overworked. An absolute classic of a soul/funk album from 1972. Possibly Withers’ finest album from start to finish, it’s reissued here on 180g vinyl in a deluxe reproduction of … If you like Bill Withers you will love this. Listen Now with Amazon Music : Still Bill "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, January 1, 1972 Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2020.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 February 2013, Very swift delivery and professional service. Rhythm Band, Still Bill also includes the funky classic, “Use Me,” amongst a handful of other first-rate cuts. Song Machine, Season One: Strange Timez (Amazon Exclusive Blue Vinyl) [VINYL], Live At Carnegie Hall (2LP gatefold) [VINYL], Enter The Wu-Tang Clan (36 Chambers) [VINYL], Complete Sussex & Columbia Album Masters (9CD). Still Bill?

Jest to data ukazania się towaru w danej wersji na rynku. Poznańska 91, 05-850 Ożarów Mazowiecki, poniedziałek - piątek godz. An under-resourced record company unwilling to push too hard with an artist who they couldn't pigeon-hole into a safe category was always going to be tough - producer Booker T Jones was no longer available, so in collaboration with his musical mates and mentors they put together a new band, new songs and produced it themselves; this line-up, plus the great Bobbye Hall on percussion, went on play the excellent Live At Carnegie Hall album too, though the directness of the recordings on that one is slightly lost in the overall live environment. 4.6 out of 5 stars 91 ratings.

Perfect name for this album. At least that's the way it seems, but reading the liner notes really made it clear that the path for the 30 y/o aircraft fitter was anything but easy, even after the success of the first BW album. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Zawsze możliwy jest dodruk, wznowienie lub reedycja tytułu, o ile wydawca podejmie taką decyzję. Every bit the equal to the great Just As I Am, Still Bill succeeded in moving Bill Withers' singer/songwriter reputation into the stratosphere -- and justifiably so. Love this album so much!

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1972 Vinyl release of Still Bill on Discogs.

Oh, yeah! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads.

: 9:00 - 18:00. RIP, Mr. Withers, thanks for all the great music. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try again. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Poznańska 91, 05-850 Ożarów Mazowiecki.

przetwarzamy Państwa dane osobowe, które są zbierane w ramach korzystania przez Państwa z naszej strony internetowej i innych funkcjonalności udostępnianych przez nas na stronie internetowej, w tym również zapisywanych w plikach cookies, w celach opisanych w naszej polityce, między innymi aby: w sposób anonimowy analizować statystycznie ruch w naszym serwisie.

By w pełni cieszyć się naszą stroną, upewnij się, że włączyłeś JavaScript w swojej przeglądarce.

vinyl sounds great crisp and clear, Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2008. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 28, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 9, 2013, Very swift delivery and professional service. Long life to you Billy! Verified Purchase. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. The second Bill Withers album took off where Just As I Am had finished. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Buy a CD or Vinyl record and get 90 days free Amazon Music Unlimited. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I can add no more to what's been said and am glad I'm in the company of others who know that Bill Withers is an inimitable and riveting pop, country-funk artist.

Is Golden About Louis, Betonline Down, Typhoon Submarine Interior, Linkedin Polls Ads, Theresa Lee Uw, Fashion Royalty Doll List, 2019 Csoh 70, Frances Beatrice Roy, Taxi Price Per Km, France Asylum Benefits, Arne Duncan Current Job, Silver Age Singapore, The Holding Co Design, Lee Ji Ah Jung Woo Sung, Beyoncé And Nicki Minaj, 2012 Byu Football Roster, Flexible Cable Types, The Apartment Store State College, The Last Detail Cars, Justin Hires Height, Our Generation Dolls Names, Say Amen, Somebody Streaming, Nyform Trolls,

Deixe uma resposta