Thank you for your support. Full Review Top Critic Uneven, occasionally hilarious '80s teen comedy. Granted, being better than most teen romantic comedies isn't much of an accomplishment, but Loser is a good movie, even though I knew what was going to happen. The characters there were so accurately observed that we felt a stir of recognition.

Biggs and Suvari are very appealing and make a great couple. Don't have an account? |, January 7, 2010

Kinnear is wonderfully loathsome as the professor--and allowed to be as smart as he should be. "Loser" is not a love story so much as an exercise in postponing the obvious.

Loser Critics Consensus.

Throughout the film we follow Paul (Biggs) and it seems that he is our protagonist.

All the major characters closely resemble people I met in college. Powered by JustWatch. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Paul dances with his little sister and slips the money his grandfather urges on him back into his grandfather's own pocket. Cameos from Andy Dick ("NewsRadio") and David Spade ("SNL", "Tommy Boy") were entertaining, but were quickly lost in the abyss of stale plot lines and bad acting. The site's consensus states: "In the grand tradition of teen flicks, Loser comes across as another predictable and underwritten movie … |, January 1, 2000

Edna Purviance Cause Of Death, Polarization Topics, How To Get Rid Of Blind Pimples, Kylie Cosmetics Headquarters Oxnard, Ca 93033, Meaning Of The Name Claudia Wikipedia, On The Rocks Rotten Tomatoes, Amazon Acquisitions 2018, Superior Court Judge Salary, How To Write 21st Century In Chicago Style, Best Whole Foods Items 2019, Laundromat Near Me, Nazaré Waves Season, Most Expensive Grocery Store Items, Corner Couch Small, Lil Durk Otf Mask, God Kendrick Lamar, Pen Name Meaning In Tamil, The Voice Lil Durk Album Release Date, Pseudolus Name Meaning, 238 Bedford Ave Amazon, Sports Champions Ps4, Blue Sky Ice Antarctica, Minerva Goddess, The Hunter Book, The End Of The Myth Pulitzer, " />

loser movie review

loser movie review

|, March 22, 2002 I've watched this film because of Wheatus music video Dirtbag Baby (this song is a theme of Loser) expecting to see something like that in a movie but a movie was different than music video and still I wasn't disappointed. Please enter your birth date to watch this video: You are not allowed to view this material at this time. See our. Why does he care what they think of him? They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Coming Soon. It's trying to show the problems of college students, but it doesn't realistically depict them.

Every time I got close to hittin' it with one of those new mamas, her evil girlfriend's got to show up and screw everything up. Suggest an update to this review, Parents and caregivers: Set limits for violence and more with Plus. All rights reserved. She is not so much blind to the professor's flaws as masochistically willing to endure them. Frustrating and annoying and tedious. "The Losers" is a classical action movie based on a comic strip. "Loser," for example, is about Paul, a college student of almost surreal niceness, who falls in love with Dora, a college student who persists in the wrong romantic choice almost to the point of perversion. We buy the premise of the movie. kinda nice, but nothing to write home about... Further proof of my "Trailers Mean Nothing" theory. Sign up here. He goes through hard times, but there's no resolution to be seen, and he doesn't change at all. He can't seem to find anyone that he can engage in a conversation or make any kind of friendship, due to a few mishaps, and being put with three spoilt party animal roommates. Not because I have gone to a college from a far off land and am not familiar with the area. The movie is also very realistic as what is it like to be in college and how you have to The only entertainment provided was the sarcastic the I and the other movie goers provided. There were no boring moments. Note: Ever since "American Graffiti," movies about teens have often ended with freeze frames telling us what happened to them later in life. | Top Critics (28)

Thank you for your support. Full Review Top Critic Uneven, occasionally hilarious '80s teen comedy. Granted, being better than most teen romantic comedies isn't much of an accomplishment, but Loser is a good movie, even though I knew what was going to happen. The characters there were so accurately observed that we felt a stir of recognition.

Biggs and Suvari are very appealing and make a great couple. Don't have an account? |, January 7, 2010

Kinnear is wonderfully loathsome as the professor--and allowed to be as smart as he should be. "Loser" is not a love story so much as an exercise in postponing the obvious.

Loser Critics Consensus.

Throughout the film we follow Paul (Biggs) and it seems that he is our protagonist.

All the major characters closely resemble people I met in college. Powered by JustWatch. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Paul dances with his little sister and slips the money his grandfather urges on him back into his grandfather's own pocket. Cameos from Andy Dick ("NewsRadio") and David Spade ("SNL", "Tommy Boy") were entertaining, but were quickly lost in the abyss of stale plot lines and bad acting. The site's consensus states: "In the grand tradition of teen flicks, Loser comes across as another predictable and underwritten movie … |, January 1, 2000

Edna Purviance Cause Of Death, Polarization Topics, How To Get Rid Of Blind Pimples, Kylie Cosmetics Headquarters Oxnard, Ca 93033, Meaning Of The Name Claudia Wikipedia, On The Rocks Rotten Tomatoes, Amazon Acquisitions 2018, Superior Court Judge Salary, How To Write 21st Century In Chicago Style, Best Whole Foods Items 2019, Laundromat Near Me, Nazaré Waves Season, Most Expensive Grocery Store Items, Corner Couch Small, Lil Durk Otf Mask, God Kendrick Lamar, Pen Name Meaning In Tamil, The Voice Lil Durk Album Release Date, Pseudolus Name Meaning, 238 Bedford Ave Amazon, Sports Champions Ps4, Blue Sky Ice Antarctica, Minerva Goddess, The Hunter Book, The End Of The Myth Pulitzer,

Deixe uma resposta