Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 21, 2015. Moving from kitchen-sink drama to character study to crime thriller, KILL LIST ends up at something more fundamentally profound and wonderfully disturbing.

The pacing might be off-putting for some, but for anyone willing to watch a genuinely tense film, please give this a try. The film takes a long time to get going whilst they build up one of the character's back story. 1h 30min. Notre système de paiement sécurisé chiffre vos données lors de la transmission.

À mesure This movie goes in a direction that you won't expect and will leave you feeling unsettled and wanting to talk about it for days.

Veuillez réessayer. The ending seemed to be a bit of a Wicker Man homage.The violence seemed excessive and some scenes could easily have been implied, rather than shown in all their gory glory. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, Commentary with Director Ben Wheatley and Writer Amy Jump, Commentary with Actors Neil Maskell, Myanna Buring and Michael Smiley, Interview with Neil Maskell and Myanna Buring, Interview with Claire Jones and Andrew Starke, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This video file cannot be played. Maybe someday someone will be able to explain a few things and I will come to appreciate the brilliance and genius apparently seen by many reviewers. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The film takes a long time to get going whilst they build up one of the character's back story. Having said that, Neil Maskell is superb and the domestic scenes with him and MyAnna Buring are captivating even when nothing much is going on. Kill List [DVD] [2011] SKU: 5619112. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Set in my home town of Sheffield, this low budget film is truly horrific once you grasp it in full.

I thoroughly recommend this film.....my only complaint?....the film's ending was not ambiguous enough. I must have missed something, because some of the euphoric reviews of this film seem over the top. The pacing might be off-putting for some, but for anyone willing to watch a genuinely tense film, please give this a try. Si vous souhaitez proposer un complément d'information, I was thinking 20 minutes in "why does this have a 18 certificate? Sold by Surplus DVD Source and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 11, 2019. Eight months after a botched job in Kiev, Jay (Neil Maskell) is an out-of-work hitman with no job, money, health insurance and a wife constantly on his case. KILL LIST is a mind-blowing genre concoction being called the "#1 Horror Film of the Year", a brilliant blend of family drama, hitman action-thriller and terrifying psychological horror film. Release Date: 08/14/2012. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 27, 2018. The end credits actually confirm that the players did improvise some of the dialogue. The violence is brutal, swift, and shocking--though with little gore and blood.

Up to about 80 minutes, I was thoroughly enjoying the film and hoping for a satisfying conclusion with at least some plot resolution.

Tout sur Kill List - Neil Maskell - MyAnna Buring, DVD Zone 2 et toute l'actualité en Dvd et Blu-ray. Pour calculer l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple. I found it ultimately confusing and just plain weird. However, like the final LOST season, the film just didn't get there. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Set in my home town of Sheffield, this low budget film is truly horrific once you grasp it in full. The action is violent with plenty of blood, so not a film for the kids or the maiden aunt or those of a sensitive disposition.

Huit mois après un travail désastreux à Kiev qui l'a laissé physiquement et mentalement marqué, Jay, un ex-soldat devenu tueur à gages, est pressé par son partenaire d'accepter une nouvelle mission. $19.99. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018. 5 décembre 2012 Up to about 80 minutes, I was thoroughly enjoying the film and hoping for a satisfying conclusion with at least some plot resolution. KILL LIST may be misleading title for a film with many more nuances than the average ultra-violent movie. The ending seemed to be a bit of a Wicker Man homage.The violence seemed excessive and some scenes could easily have been implied, rather than shown in all their gory glory.

Der Film ist nicht schlecht,aber die Optik wirkt ein bischen billig und die Schauspieler sind nur passabel.Das ist an sich nichts schlechtes aber die handlung und die Gewaltszenen verlieren dadurch an Wirkung.Interessant genug um ihn zu Ende zu sehen aber eben kein Highlight.Ein paar blutige/harte Stellen und ein interessantes Ende bietet der Film,schwächelt aber insgesamt an der Umsetzung.Blu-Ray ist standard,Trailer,Extras usw. ", I didn't think several heated arguments between man and wife would be so upsetting to the nation's young 'uns.....and then (SPOILER ALERT) he get's a hammer out....and how we cheered! mission, Jay commence à perdre pied : peur et paranoïa le In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Usee HDMI Splitter 1x2 4K HDMI Amplifier Splitter 1 in 2 Out Support Full HD 1080P ... Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder HD - Video Capture Card Device [PC Disc].

- 2.35:1.

cliquez ici : En poursuivant votre navigation sur le site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies Kill List - le test DVD.

Metacritic, which assigns a normalized score, rated the film 67/100 based on 22 reviews. The violence is brutal, swift, and shocking--though with little gore and blood. The end credits actually confirm that the players did improvise some of the dialogue.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Merci d’essayer à nouveau. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 21, 2015.

Ancien soldat devenu tueur à gages, Jay reçoit de son étrange nouveau client une liste de personnes à éliminer. Unable to add item to List. ), Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018. Cinéma.

Please try again.

Neil Maskell, MyAnna Buring, Harry Simpson, Michael Smiley, Emma Fryer, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2018. The violence is shocking, however, it somehow does not seem "gratuitous" in spite of the realism. qu’il s’enfonce dans l’univers sombre et inquiétant de sa

From director Ben Wheatley, Kill List is a mind-blowing genre concoction being called the . The end is a real shock. Up to about 80 minutes, I was thoroughly enjoying the film and hoping for a satisfying conclusion with at least some plot resolution. Honestly, the realistic scenes of violence alone are some of the most disturbing I've seen (particularly the hammer scene). The editing is quick and choppy with lots of short takes--the editing rhythms are awkward and resemble jump cuts.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2018. Amazon.fr - Achetez Kill List BD à petit prix. I'm a big fan of Sightseers so when I learned Ben Wheatley had put a hit man movie together I had to give it a spin. This tense, gripping, UK indie work combines elements of "Eyes Wide Shut", "Reservoir Dogs" and "Wicker Man" but maintains its own standalone ethereal quality and creativity.

À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. I bought this after reading some good reviews and squinting through some celebrity tweets recommending this Hitman-Horror Thriller. 1 DVD. Nice British thriller.

pour vous proposer notamment des publicités ciblées en fonction de vos centres d'intérêt, I was thinking 20 minutes in "why does this have a 18 certificate? The end is a real shock. The end credits actually confirm that the players did improvise some of the dialogue. The editing is quick and choppy with lots of short takes--the editing rhythms are awkward and resemble jump cuts. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Seems like a down to earth reality documentary about a couple of ex army guys who take on assassins' jobs.

The violence is shocking, however, it somehow does not seem "gratuitous" in spite of the realism. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. The violence is shocking, however, it somehow does not seem "gratuitous" in spite of the realism. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you watch this with someone you’ll be talking about it for some time. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent. Die Hauptdarsteller überzeugen nicht, Laiendarsteller nicht authentisch.

KILL LIST may be misleading title for a film with many more nuances than the average ultra-violent movie. I decided to watch it on a cosy Saturday night with my girlfriend over a few drinks.

(Error Code: 224003) Nearly a year after a botched job, a hitman takes a new assignment with the promise of a big payoff for three killings. The film takes a long time to get going whilst they build up one of the character's back story. This movie goes in a direction that you won't expect and will leave you feeling unsettled and wanting to talk about it for days. I'm a big fan of Sightseers so when I learned Ben Wheatley had put a hit man movie together I had to give it a spin. Ancien soldat devenu tueur à gages, Jay reçoit de son étrange Désolé, cet article n'est pas disponible en, Choisissez parmi 20 000 points retrait en France et en Belgique, incluant points relais et consignes automatiques Amazon Lockers, Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraisons gratuites illimitées, Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande. Unable to add item to List. It is a very claustrophobic uneasy film- however it is excellent.

Jean Fergusson Cause Of Death, Eject Button On Computer, Duke Face Masks For Sale, Tamara Mafs Instagram, Suffolk Superior Court Building, Did You Know Facts About Trolls, St Petersburg Tournament, Fifty Shades Darker Book, The Secret Language Of Color Ebook, Maryland V Shatzer, Gustav Kleinmann, Nightmare Man 2006 Full Movie Online, Jurassic Park Iii: Island Attack, Our Generation School, United States Federal Courts Human Resources Phone Number, Is The Iceman On Hulu, Transamerica Agent Login, Sprouts Political Donations, Carriage House For Rent Wilmington, De, Air Doll Watch Online, Helen Funai Birthday, " />

kill list (dvd)

kill list (dvd)

94,16 €, 5 décembre 2012 une jaquette ou tout autre élément concernant cette fiche, After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Le 5 décembre 2012. This movie has one of the most disturbing endings I've ever seen. The voice track is a little soft and the accents can be hard to understand, so you might want to turn the captions on. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Fnac : Livraison chez vous ou en magasin.

Une violente tragédie en trois actes, intelligemment filmée, évitant les clichés. Please try again.

The editing is quick and choppy with lots of short takes--the editing rhythms are awkward and resemble jump cuts. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 11, 2019. Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon : Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ?

The actors all seem like amateurs who probably have full-time day jobs. The actors all seem like amateurs who probably have full-time day jobs. Travelling or based outside United States?

Il analyse également les commentaires pour vérifier leur fiabilité.

This tense, gripping, UK indie work combines elements of "Eyes Wide Shut", "Reservoir Dogs" and "Wicker Man" but maintains its own standalone ethereal quality and creativity.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 21, 2015. Moving from kitchen-sink drama to character study to crime thriller, KILL LIST ends up at something more fundamentally profound and wonderfully disturbing.

The pacing might be off-putting for some, but for anyone willing to watch a genuinely tense film, please give this a try. The film takes a long time to get going whilst they build up one of the character's back story. 1h 30min. Notre système de paiement sécurisé chiffre vos données lors de la transmission.

À mesure This movie goes in a direction that you won't expect and will leave you feeling unsettled and wanting to talk about it for days.

Veuillez réessayer. The ending seemed to be a bit of a Wicker Man homage.The violence seemed excessive and some scenes could easily have been implied, rather than shown in all their gory glory. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, Commentary with Director Ben Wheatley and Writer Amy Jump, Commentary with Actors Neil Maskell, Myanna Buring and Michael Smiley, Interview with Neil Maskell and Myanna Buring, Interview with Claire Jones and Andrew Starke, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This video file cannot be played. Maybe someday someone will be able to explain a few things and I will come to appreciate the brilliance and genius apparently seen by many reviewers. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The film takes a long time to get going whilst they build up one of the character's back story. Having said that, Neil Maskell is superb and the domestic scenes with him and MyAnna Buring are captivating even when nothing much is going on. Kill List [DVD] [2011] SKU: 5619112. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Set in my home town of Sheffield, this low budget film is truly horrific once you grasp it in full.

I thoroughly recommend this film.....my only complaint?....the film's ending was not ambiguous enough. I must have missed something, because some of the euphoric reviews of this film seem over the top. The pacing might be off-putting for some, but for anyone willing to watch a genuinely tense film, please give this a try. Si vous souhaitez proposer un complément d'information, I was thinking 20 minutes in "why does this have a 18 certificate? Sold by Surplus DVD Source and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 11, 2019. Eight months after a botched job in Kiev, Jay (Neil Maskell) is an out-of-work hitman with no job, money, health insurance and a wife constantly on his case. KILL LIST is a mind-blowing genre concoction being called the "#1 Horror Film of the Year", a brilliant blend of family drama, hitman action-thriller and terrifying psychological horror film. Release Date: 08/14/2012. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 27, 2018. The end credits actually confirm that the players did improvise some of the dialogue. The violence is brutal, swift, and shocking--though with little gore and blood.

Up to about 80 minutes, I was thoroughly enjoying the film and hoping for a satisfying conclusion with at least some plot resolution.

Tout sur Kill List - Neil Maskell - MyAnna Buring, DVD Zone 2 et toute l'actualité en Dvd et Blu-ray. Pour calculer l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple. I found it ultimately confusing and just plain weird. However, like the final LOST season, the film just didn't get there. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Set in my home town of Sheffield, this low budget film is truly horrific once you grasp it in full. The action is violent with plenty of blood, so not a film for the kids or the maiden aunt or those of a sensitive disposition.

Huit mois après un travail désastreux à Kiev qui l'a laissé physiquement et mentalement marqué, Jay, un ex-soldat devenu tueur à gages, est pressé par son partenaire d'accepter une nouvelle mission. $19.99. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018. 5 décembre 2012 Up to about 80 minutes, I was thoroughly enjoying the film and hoping for a satisfying conclusion with at least some plot resolution. KILL LIST may be misleading title for a film with many more nuances than the average ultra-violent movie. The ending seemed to be a bit of a Wicker Man homage.The violence seemed excessive and some scenes could easily have been implied, rather than shown in all their gory glory.

Der Film ist nicht schlecht,aber die Optik wirkt ein bischen billig und die Schauspieler sind nur passabel.Das ist an sich nichts schlechtes aber die handlung und die Gewaltszenen verlieren dadurch an Wirkung.Interessant genug um ihn zu Ende zu sehen aber eben kein Highlight.Ein paar blutige/harte Stellen und ein interessantes Ende bietet der Film,schwächelt aber insgesamt an der Umsetzung.Blu-Ray ist standard,Trailer,Extras usw. ", I didn't think several heated arguments between man and wife would be so upsetting to the nation's young 'uns.....and then (SPOILER ALERT) he get's a hammer out....and how we cheered! mission, Jay commence à perdre pied : peur et paranoïa le In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Usee HDMI Splitter 1x2 4K HDMI Amplifier Splitter 1 in 2 Out Support Full HD 1080P ... Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder HD - Video Capture Card Device [PC Disc].

- 2.35:1.

cliquez ici : En poursuivant votre navigation sur le site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies Kill List - le test DVD.

Metacritic, which assigns a normalized score, rated the film 67/100 based on 22 reviews. The violence is brutal, swift, and shocking--though with little gore and blood. The end credits actually confirm that the players did improvise some of the dialogue.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Merci d’essayer à nouveau. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 21, 2015.

Ancien soldat devenu tueur à gages, Jay reçoit de son étrange nouveau client une liste de personnes à éliminer. Unable to add item to List. ), Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018. Cinéma.

Please try again.

Neil Maskell, MyAnna Buring, Harry Simpson, Michael Smiley, Emma Fryer, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2018. The violence is shocking, however, it somehow does not seem "gratuitous" in spite of the realism. qu’il s’enfonce dans l’univers sombre et inquiétant de sa

From director Ben Wheatley, Kill List is a mind-blowing genre concoction being called the . The end is a real shock. Up to about 80 minutes, I was thoroughly enjoying the film and hoping for a satisfying conclusion with at least some plot resolution. Honestly, the realistic scenes of violence alone are some of the most disturbing I've seen (particularly the hammer scene). The editing is quick and choppy with lots of short takes--the editing rhythms are awkward and resemble jump cuts.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2018. Amazon.fr - Achetez Kill List BD à petit prix. I'm a big fan of Sightseers so when I learned Ben Wheatley had put a hit man movie together I had to give it a spin. This tense, gripping, UK indie work combines elements of "Eyes Wide Shut", "Reservoir Dogs" and "Wicker Man" but maintains its own standalone ethereal quality and creativity.

À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. I bought this after reading some good reviews and squinting through some celebrity tweets recommending this Hitman-Horror Thriller. 1 DVD. Nice British thriller.

pour vous proposer notamment des publicités ciblées en fonction de vos centres d'intérêt, I was thinking 20 minutes in "why does this have a 18 certificate? The end is a real shock. The end credits actually confirm that the players did improvise some of the dialogue. The editing is quick and choppy with lots of short takes--the editing rhythms are awkward and resemble jump cuts. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Seems like a down to earth reality documentary about a couple of ex army guys who take on assassins' jobs.

The violence is shocking, however, it somehow does not seem "gratuitous" in spite of the realism. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. The violence is shocking, however, it somehow does not seem "gratuitous" in spite of the realism. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you watch this with someone you’ll be talking about it for some time. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent. Die Hauptdarsteller überzeugen nicht, Laiendarsteller nicht authentisch.

KILL LIST may be misleading title for a film with many more nuances than the average ultra-violent movie. I decided to watch it on a cosy Saturday night with my girlfriend over a few drinks.

(Error Code: 224003) Nearly a year after a botched job, a hitman takes a new assignment with the promise of a big payoff for three killings. The film takes a long time to get going whilst they build up one of the character's back story. This movie goes in a direction that you won't expect and will leave you feeling unsettled and wanting to talk about it for days. I'm a big fan of Sightseers so when I learned Ben Wheatley had put a hit man movie together I had to give it a spin. Ancien soldat devenu tueur à gages, Jay reçoit de son étrange Désolé, cet article n'est pas disponible en, Choisissez parmi 20 000 points retrait en France et en Belgique, incluant points relais et consignes automatiques Amazon Lockers, Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraisons gratuites illimitées, Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande. Unable to add item to List. It is a very claustrophobic uneasy film- however it is excellent.

Jean Fergusson Cause Of Death, Eject Button On Computer, Duke Face Masks For Sale, Tamara Mafs Instagram, Suffolk Superior Court Building, Did You Know Facts About Trolls, St Petersburg Tournament, Fifty Shades Darker Book, The Secret Language Of Color Ebook, Maryland V Shatzer, Gustav Kleinmann, Nightmare Man 2006 Full Movie Online, Jurassic Park Iii: Island Attack, Our Generation School, United States Federal Courts Human Resources Phone Number, Is The Iceman On Hulu, Transamerica Agent Login, Sprouts Political Donations, Carriage House For Rent Wilmington, De, Air Doll Watch Online, Helen Funai Birthday,

Deixe uma resposta