jerry nadler putting on mask

jerry nadler putting on mask

Font Size: It might be the most relatable coronavirus moment in politics today: Democratic New York Rep. Jerry Nadler tried to take off his face mask at a press conference Monday and it got hopelessly tangled up in his glasses. Designed & Developed by Precision Creations, By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from WayneDupree.com and that you've read and agree to our, By subscribing, you agree to receive emails from WayneDupree.com and that you've read and agree to our, [VIDEO] Jerry Nadler Has an Epic Battle With His Medical Mask...And the Mask Won, Report: Lawsuit Claims 21,000 Dead People Were Registered On Pennsylvania’s Voter Rolls, [VIDEO] Chris Wallace Now Sounding Nervous and Desperate With His Latest Wild Assault on Team Trump, Report: Expect Big Moves on Monday as Team Trump Prepares Legal Counterpunch, Bret Baier, Who’s Promoting “President-Elect Biden” Gets Savaged on Twitter by Furious Former Fox News Viewers, Eric Trump and Bill O’Reilly Lay the Groundwork For What’s Coming “Wait Until You See What We Are Uncovering…”, Dan Bonngino Just Tweeted Out a Cryptic Message Sounding Like GOP “Friends” Are Now Working Against Trump Behind the Scenes. An accurate representation of the Democrats summed up in one clip. House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) on Monday struggled to take off his face mask. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism.

The second I saw it, I knew I had to get it to you!

This video of Nadler sums up the Democrat party. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.

Thank you for contributing to a respectful and useful online dialogue. June 08, 2020 1:28 PM ET. I’ve never seen a video that so perfectly depicts the current state of the Democrat Party better than this mess. © 2020 Wayne Dupree – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

COMMENTS POLICY: We have no tolerance for messages of violence, racism, vulgarity, obscenity or other such discourteous behavior.

Things went completely off the rails when Nadler and his medical mask got into an epic fight…and I’m happy to report that the mask won. They’re in a perpetual state of hell, thanks to the #TrumpCurse. Do You Think Trump Will In A 2020 Landslide? * All fields are required. Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. Getting up to speak after a photo op at a combined House and Senate press conference about new police brutality legislation, a frustrated … Gross. MORE NEWS: [VIDEO] Pelosi Unable to Get Up After “Taking a Knee” For Black Lives Matter, Staffer Runs to Help Her. pic.twitter.com/I3XsHlkESZ, — •*¨*•.¸¸✯*・ •*¨*•.¸¸✯*¨ (@V_actually) June 8, 2020. You can watch the video below: I watched this and literally busted out laughing. Once Nadler finally got his face mask untangled from his glasses, he placed it on the same lectern shared by other members of Congress. Things went completely off the rails when Nadler and his medical mask got into an epic fight…and I’m happy to report that the mask won. These poor Dems, they just can’t seem to catch a break or doing anything right. Fresh off their “kneeling” stunt, where Dem leaders “took a knee” for Black Lives Matter (and Pelosi needed help getting back up, another HILARIOUS moment), Nadler stood at the press podium, ready to make his comments. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Jerry Nadler Bleats at Jim Jordan to Wear a Mask During Hearing - While Unmasked.

During Tuesday’s joke of a hearing in the House Judiciary Committee, the only point of which seems to be for Democrats to attempt to “Gotcha” Attorney General Bill Barr on a variety of topics and hypothetical situations, Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) stopped the proceedings to bitch at Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) … It’s absolute GOLD. HA HA HA HA! This is one of those videos that you can watch 100 times and you laugh just as hard.

If you’re looking for a laugh, I’ve got the video for you.

Snow Movies On Netflix 2020, Spouse Legal Definition Uk, Flight Of The Navigator Full Movie Dailymotion, How I Became A Madman, Connecticut Supreme Court Clerkship Application, Gary Vaynerchuk Instagram, Jesus' Burial Spices, There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Music Video, Backpack Dubai, Die Alone Lyrics Mia Sayoko, Liam Quinn The Sun, Sainsbury's Opening Times, Patricia Ragozzino Wiki, New York Times Archives, Superfoods In The Philippines, Iman Now, Three Holy Mountains, The Confidence Code Book Pdf, Rockingham Mall Salem, Nh Zip Code, David Pierce Notion, Step Away Meaning In English, Marcus Richardson Age, Bernard Miles Obituary, Bay Area Traffic Accidents Today, Dan Mafs Instagram, Disco App, Marjane's Grandmother Name, The Mccallum Apartments, The Jackson 5 - Someday At Christmas, 2020 Florida Democratic Primary, Almighty Sentence, Heves Meaning, Iris Payroll Login, Friend Of The Devil Novel, Thinner Trailer 2017, Beyoncé And Nicki Minaj, Td Bank Wilmington, Delaware Wire Transfer, Leland Orser Net Worth, Dead Zone 2003, Poles Apart Meaning In Marathi, New York Times Female Reporters, Columbia Basketball Stats, Chris Pedersen Baywatch, Proteus Bacteria Uti, Bafta Renovations, Yellow Cab Estimate, Galesburg Pronunciation, Baobab Diffuser, Piper Rch, Rocktober Blood Cast, Top 20 At 12, Divorce Essay Introduction, Soil Band Serj, Tile Rummy Vs Rummikub, Charles Snowden Nfl Draft Profile, How To Make A Macchiato At Home, Lipton Ice Tea, Modern Persian Boy Names, Engrossed Crossword Clue, The Messina Synth, Starbucks Delhi Airport Terminal 2, Blind Guardian Imaginations From The Other Side Wiki, Airtime For Chrome, Gun Shot Movie (2019 Cast), Looming Large Meaning In Malayalam, The Maids Theater, Phoenix, Oregon Rotten Tomatoes, Duke Ncaa Basketball, Age Of Conan 2008, Parker Novels, Impact Premium, Tomorrow Sob, Tony Stark Nickname Generator, Reincarnate Dnd, Lindsay Price Parents, Hair And Company Coupon, Loophole Cast 2019, Sandra Good Website, Carlo Alban Father, The Long Arm Full Movie, Golden Words Are Not Repeated Meaning In Tamil, Cadmon Lasky, Ann Cusack The Boys, Standoff Movie Soundtrack, Michael Stephens Rusi, After Virtue Review, Character Analysis Of Meg In The Birthday Party, Hyponym Pdf,

Deixe uma resposta