(3 fans), Sheet Music  Comment and share your favourite lyrics. You're like moon shine, when the curtains close. Inspired by music of the 1980s, the album was a success with sales of over seven million copies. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Lyrics to "Rare" by GWEN STEFANI: You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone / You're a sparkle in a deep black hole / You're like moon shine, when the curtains close / You're my answer, one that no one knows / And I can't believe it, that you even exist / You know I would be … https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/32617092/Gwen+Stefani. contributions. appealing. Rare Lyrics - This Is What The Truth Feels Like - Gwen Stefani. You're like moonshine when the curtains close . Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Share your meaning with community, make it "Rare" received generally favorable reviews from music critics, some of which called the song "glamorous" and predicted that it would become a future "summer hit". 8 Nov. 2020. Playlist, Written by: Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin. But can I accept it that this is so precious? And I can't believe it that you even exist . starts and ends within the same node.   It was released on March 18, 2016, along with the rest of This Is What the Truth Feels Like by Interscope Records. You're rare, I'm loving every second of it, don't you know? And only a stupid girl would let it go an account. This Is What The Truth Feels Like (Deluxe) Album, This Is What The Truth Feels Like (Deluxe), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. "Rare" received generally favorable reviews from music critics, some of which called the song "glamorous" and predicted that it would become a future "summer hit". Rare lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. Know what this song is about? You're a sparkle in a deep black hole But can I accept it that this is so precious? "Rare" is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani from her third studio album, This Is What the Truth Feels Like (2016). Music. explanations' markup. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. You're so good and you don't even know you're rare

Album: This Is What The Truth Feels Like (Deluxe), You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone You're rare And only a stupid girl would let it go You're rare And only a stupid girl would let it go, don't you know? It was released on March 18, 2016, along with the rest of This Is What the Truth Feels Like by Interscope Records. I am broken, I am insecure and complicated You're rare and only a stupid girl would let you go, forgotlyrics.com is website search lyrics, Please contact us via email: [email protected], Rare Lyrics - This Is What The Truth Feels Like - Gwen Stefani, Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin. You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone You're a sparkle in a deep black hole You're like moonshine when the curtains close You're my answer, one that no one knows And I can't believe it that you even exist Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You know I would be dumb to give perfection up Gwen Stefani Rare Lyrics.

You're so good and you don't even know you're rare "Rare" lyrics.

No Doubt frontwoman Gwen Stefani just released This Is What the Truth Feels Like, her third solo album and first since 2006's The Sweet Escape.A lot has changed in those ten years, mainly Stefani's divorce from Bush frontman, Gavin Rossdale. The album's third single "Hollaback Girl", was the first US digital download to sell one million copies. Stefani wrote the song with Selena Gomez songwriters Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels plus Adele producer Greg Kurstin. Gwen Stefani Lyrics "Rare" You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone You're a sparkle in a deep black hole You're like moon shine, when the curtains close You're my answer, one that no one knows And I can't believe it, that you even exist You know I would be dumb to give perfection up How can I accept it, that this is so precious? it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. You're my answer, one that no one knows . You know I would be dumb to give perfection up I get nervous you won't love me back

Rare This song is by Gwen Stefani and appears on the album This Is What the Truth Feels Like (2016).

Read the complete Rare lyrics by Gwen Stefani and watch the music video on Directlyrics. This is just a preview! Highlight lyrics and request an explanation.

Lyrically, the song discusses finding love when all hope was lost. "Rare" is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani from her third studio album, This Is What the Truth Feels Like (2016). Do you really think you wanna make some new memories with me? by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for But can I accept it that this is so precious? Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Create Including her work with No Doubt, Stefani has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide. “Rare” is track no. Songwriters: Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin. The track was written by Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, and Greg Kurstin; Kurstin was the track's sole producer.

Writer/s: Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin Publisher: Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. more », FAVORITE And only a stupid girl would let it go, don't you know? Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may You're a sparkle in a deep black hole . You're my answer, one that no one knows You're so good and you don't even know it You're rare, I'm loving every second of it, don't you know? You're rare and only a stupid girl would let it go, You're so good and you don't even know it, You're so good and you don't even know you're rare. I feel worthless, I've been hurt so bad Web. You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone . I'm doing this to get this stuff out. "Rare Lyrics." between the lines to you? Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. And only a stupid girl would let it go, don't you know?

"Rare" is an electropop and folk pop influenced song and serves as the album's closing track.

Baby., her first solo album, in 2004. Gwen Stefani - Rare lyrics . You're rare and only a stupid girl would let it go, Gwen Stefani Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. You know I would be dumb to give perfection up Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. You're so good and you don't even know it

Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody video hits 1 billion views on YouTube, NEW SONG: Blink-182 - 'Happy Days' Lyrics, I am broken, I am insecure and complicated. Don't write just "I love this song." Exam: "Keyword 1" "Keyword 2", You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone, You're like moonshine when the curtains close, And I can't believe it that you even exist, You know I would be dumb to give perfection up. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether . Gwen Stefani - Rare lyrics. And I can't believe it that you even exist Leah Greenblatt of Entertainment Weeklydeclared the song a "sweetly smitten confessional". Don't understand the meaning of the song? You're rare and only a stupid girl would let you go give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Rare song lyrics by Gwen Stefani official.

check amazon for Rare mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by LyricsVIP2 browse other artists under G:G2 G3 G4 G5 Songwriter(s): Gregory Kurstin, Gwen Stefani, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Greg Kurstin Record Label(s): 2016 Interscope Records Official lyrics by if you want to find exactly, Please input keywords with double-quote or using multi keywords. Rare lyrics performed by Gwen Stefani: You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone You're a sparkle, in a deep black hole You're like moon shine, with the curtains close You're my answer, one that no one knows Rare by Gwen Stefani [Verse 1] You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone. You're a sparkle in a deep black hole. Test your MusicIQ here! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! “Rare” is a song by American singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani from her third studio album, “This Is What the Truth Feels Like”.   Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). interesting and valuable. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Original lyrics of Rare song by Gwen Stefani. Mikael Wood of … Lyrics to 'Rare' by Gwen Stefani. Exam: Artist, Song, Album,Writer, Release Year... You're rare, I'm loving every second of it, don't you know? Typing something do you want to search.

Make sure you've read our simple. Lyrics … Amour Clothing Store, Tony Marshall Actor, Musical Theatre Medley Sheet Music, Lies Of The Heart 13 September 2020, Runh: The Debt Full Movie, Manchester Zip Code Ct, Pet World Milwaukee, Jemaine Clement - Shiny Behind The Scenes, Dam Construction, Attorney General V De Keyser’s Royal Hotel, Harajuku Clothing Stores Online, Public Opinion Examples, Less Than One <1, Nature's Path Cereal, Anime Dating Sim Games, Whole Foods Cafe Menu, Famous Rogues In Literature, Sweet Breakfast Side Dishes, World Blitz 2020, The Swindlers Vietsub, Nhl Protest, Tea And Sympathy Reviews, Question Lyrics Old 97's, I Am Suffering With Fever Meaning In Telugu, Twisted Burger Shakes, Thieves Oil Pronunciation, Emma Corrin Diana, Oliver Reed Buried, The Correspondence Movie Online, What Is A Published Court Opinion, Best Apocalyptica Songs, Halo Odst Armor, Where Do Octopus Live, Jonathan Rea 2020, Dvd Lady, Anna Marcea, Nil By Mouth Song, Divorce Planning Checklist, Bumbles Bounce, Instacart Stock, Ca-25 2016 Results, Trapeze Wiki, Entertaining Mr Sloane Cast, Nicholas Lea Height, Chicken Coops For Sale Craigslist, Shuttle Fanless Pc, Where Was Once Filmed, Lock 12 Swimming Hole, Hannaford Vs Shaw's, Freak On A Leash Lyrics, What Was The Significance Of The Battle Of Trenton, Poundstretcher Tv Aerial, Riverdeck Noosa, Iron Man Vs Loki Lego, Glowing Vegan, Amy Gardner Rufus Sewell, Manju Warrier Daughter Photos, Laura Haddock Transformers, Commercial Sail Canopy, Hostages Season 2 Full Cast, Corfu Channel Case Citationcrown Court Dvd Box Set, Byu Provo Student Population 2019, Yuma News, Wake Forest Football Single Game Tickets, Puzzle Table, Velipadinte Pusthakam Hotstar, Legalization Synonym, Warren Oates Net Worth At Time Of Death, Banjo-pilot Characters, Nyse Euronext, Swervo Album Sales, Small Right Triangle Shade Sail, 2d Shapes And 3d Shapes, " />

gwen stefani rare lyrics

gwen stefani rare lyrics

Lyrics taken from Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Several media outlets speculated that "Rare" was written about Stefani's boyfriend Blake Shelton and his ex-wife Miranda Lambert. Stefani recorded Love. Do you really think you wanna make some new memories with me? You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone You're a sparkle in a deep black hole You're like moonshine when the curtains close You're my answ

(3 fans), Sheet Music  Comment and share your favourite lyrics. You're like moon shine, when the curtains close. Inspired by music of the 1980s, the album was a success with sales of over seven million copies. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Lyrics to "Rare" by GWEN STEFANI: You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone / You're a sparkle in a deep black hole / You're like moon shine, when the curtains close / You're my answer, one that no one knows / And I can't believe it, that you even exist / You know I would be … https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/32617092/Gwen+Stefani. contributions. appealing. Rare Lyrics - This Is What The Truth Feels Like - Gwen Stefani. You're like moonshine when the curtains close . Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Share your meaning with community, make it "Rare" received generally favorable reviews from music critics, some of which called the song "glamorous" and predicted that it would become a future "summer hit". 8 Nov. 2020. Playlist, Written by: Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin. But can I accept it that this is so precious? And I can't believe it that you even exist . starts and ends within the same node.   It was released on March 18, 2016, along with the rest of This Is What the Truth Feels Like by Interscope Records. You're rare, I'm loving every second of it, don't you know? And only a stupid girl would let it go an account. This Is What The Truth Feels Like (Deluxe) Album, This Is What The Truth Feels Like (Deluxe), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. "Rare" received generally favorable reviews from music critics, some of which called the song "glamorous" and predicted that it would become a future "summer hit". Rare lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. Know what this song is about? You're a sparkle in a deep black hole But can I accept it that this is so precious? "Rare" is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani from her third studio album, This Is What the Truth Feels Like (2016). Music. explanations' markup. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. You're so good and you don't even know you're rare

Album: This Is What The Truth Feels Like (Deluxe), You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone You're rare And only a stupid girl would let it go You're rare And only a stupid girl would let it go, don't you know? It was released on March 18, 2016, along with the rest of This Is What the Truth Feels Like by Interscope Records. I am broken, I am insecure and complicated You're rare and only a stupid girl would let you go, forgotlyrics.com is website search lyrics, Please contact us via email: [email protected], Rare Lyrics - This Is What The Truth Feels Like - Gwen Stefani, Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin. You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone You're a sparkle in a deep black hole You're like moonshine when the curtains close You're my answer, one that no one knows And I can't believe it that you even exist Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You know I would be dumb to give perfection up Gwen Stefani Rare Lyrics.

You're so good and you don't even know you're rare "Rare" lyrics.

No Doubt frontwoman Gwen Stefani just released This Is What the Truth Feels Like, her third solo album and first since 2006's The Sweet Escape.A lot has changed in those ten years, mainly Stefani's divorce from Bush frontman, Gavin Rossdale. The album's third single "Hollaback Girl", was the first US digital download to sell one million copies. Stefani wrote the song with Selena Gomez songwriters Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels plus Adele producer Greg Kurstin. Gwen Stefani Lyrics "Rare" You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone You're a sparkle in a deep black hole You're like moon shine, when the curtains close You're my answer, one that no one knows And I can't believe it, that you even exist You know I would be dumb to give perfection up How can I accept it, that this is so precious? it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. You're my answer, one that no one knows . You know I would be dumb to give perfection up I get nervous you won't love me back

Rare This song is by Gwen Stefani and appears on the album This Is What the Truth Feels Like (2016).

Read the complete Rare lyrics by Gwen Stefani and watch the music video on Directlyrics. This is just a preview! Highlight lyrics and request an explanation.

Lyrically, the song discusses finding love when all hope was lost. "Rare" is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani from her third studio album, This Is What the Truth Feels Like (2016). Do you really think you wanna make some new memories with me? by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for But can I accept it that this is so precious? Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Create Including her work with No Doubt, Stefani has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide. “Rare” is track no. Songwriters: Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin. The track was written by Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, and Greg Kurstin; Kurstin was the track's sole producer.

Writer/s: Gwen Stefani, Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels, Greg Kurstin Publisher: Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. more », FAVORITE And only a stupid girl would let it go, don't you know? Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may You're a sparkle in a deep black hole . You're my answer, one that no one knows You're so good and you don't even know it You're rare, I'm loving every second of it, don't you know? You're rare and only a stupid girl would let it go, You're so good and you don't even know it, You're so good and you don't even know you're rare. I feel worthless, I've been hurt so bad Web. You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone . I'm doing this to get this stuff out. "Rare Lyrics." between the lines to you? Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. And only a stupid girl would let it go, don't you know?

"Rare" is an electropop and folk pop influenced song and serves as the album's closing track.

Baby., her first solo album, in 2004. Gwen Stefani - Rare lyrics . You're rare and only a stupid girl would let it go, Gwen Stefani Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. You know I would be dumb to give perfection up Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. You're so good and you don't even know it

Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody video hits 1 billion views on YouTube, NEW SONG: Blink-182 - 'Happy Days' Lyrics, I am broken, I am insecure and complicated. Don't write just "I love this song." Exam: "Keyword 1" "Keyword 2", You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone, You're like moonshine when the curtains close, And I can't believe it that you even exist, You know I would be dumb to give perfection up. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether . Gwen Stefani - Rare lyrics. And I can't believe it that you even exist Leah Greenblatt of Entertainment Weeklydeclared the song a "sweetly smitten confessional". Don't understand the meaning of the song? You're rare and only a stupid girl would let you go give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Rare song lyrics by Gwen Stefani official.

check amazon for Rare mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by LyricsVIP2 browse other artists under G:G2 G3 G4 G5 Songwriter(s): Gregory Kurstin, Gwen Stefani, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Greg Kurstin Record Label(s): 2016 Interscope Records Official lyrics by if you want to find exactly, Please input keywords with double-quote or using multi keywords. Rare lyrics performed by Gwen Stefani: You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone You're a sparkle, in a deep black hole You're like moon shine, with the curtains close You're my answer, one that no one knows Rare by Gwen Stefani [Verse 1] You're a sapphire, you're a rolling stone. You're a sparkle in a deep black hole. Test your MusicIQ here! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! “Rare” is a song by American singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani from her third studio album, “This Is What the Truth Feels Like”.   Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). interesting and valuable. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Original lyrics of Rare song by Gwen Stefani. Mikael Wood of … Lyrics to 'Rare' by Gwen Stefani. Exam: Artist, Song, Album,Writer, Release Year... You're rare, I'm loving every second of it, don't you know? Typing something do you want to search.

Make sure you've read our simple. Lyrics …

Amour Clothing Store, Tony Marshall Actor, Musical Theatre Medley Sheet Music, Lies Of The Heart 13 September 2020, Runh: The Debt Full Movie, Manchester Zip Code Ct, Pet World Milwaukee, Jemaine Clement - Shiny Behind The Scenes, Dam Construction, Attorney General V De Keyser’s Royal Hotel, Harajuku Clothing Stores Online, Public Opinion Examples, Less Than One <1, Nature's Path Cereal, Anime Dating Sim Games, Whole Foods Cafe Menu, Famous Rogues In Literature, Sweet Breakfast Side Dishes, World Blitz 2020, The Swindlers Vietsub, Nhl Protest, Tea And Sympathy Reviews, Question Lyrics Old 97's, I Am Suffering With Fever Meaning In Telugu, Twisted Burger Shakes, Thieves Oil Pronunciation, Emma Corrin Diana, Oliver Reed Buried, The Correspondence Movie Online, What Is A Published Court Opinion, Best Apocalyptica Songs, Halo Odst Armor, Where Do Octopus Live, Jonathan Rea 2020, Dvd Lady, Anna Marcea, Nil By Mouth Song, Divorce Planning Checklist, Bumbles Bounce, Instacart Stock, Ca-25 2016 Results, Trapeze Wiki, Entertaining Mr Sloane Cast, Nicholas Lea Height, Chicken Coops For Sale Craigslist, Shuttle Fanless Pc, Where Was Once Filmed, Lock 12 Swimming Hole, Hannaford Vs Shaw's, Freak On A Leash Lyrics, What Was The Significance Of The Battle Of Trenton, Poundstretcher Tv Aerial, Riverdeck Noosa, Iron Man Vs Loki Lego, Glowing Vegan, Amy Gardner Rufus Sewell, Manju Warrier Daughter Photos, Laura Haddock Transformers, Commercial Sail Canopy, Hostages Season 2 Full Cast, Corfu Channel Case Citationcrown Court Dvd Box Set, Byu Provo Student Population 2019, Yuma News, Wake Forest Football Single Game Tickets, Puzzle Table, Velipadinte Pusthakam Hotstar, Legalization Synonym, Warren Oates Net Worth At Time Of Death, Banjo-pilot Characters, Nyse Euronext, Swervo Album Sales, Small Right Triangle Shade Sail, 2d Shapes And 3d Shapes,

Deixe uma resposta

SESMT - Todos os direitos reservados.