I just make music I like.” » Chance the Rapper, “Chief Keef makes me proud that there are other young niggas out there who are about that code.” » SpaceGhostPurrp, “The murder rate in Chicago is skyrocketing, and you see who’s doing it and perpetrating it – they all look like Chief Keef. Lookin’ myself up see how much I’m worth.”, “Ima choke her Not with my hands dog With my stroker” In this quote Chief Keef is saying that he’s going to choke a female, but quickly clarifies he’s not going to do it with his hand, but instead with his d*ck(stroker). See more ideas about Chief keef, Chief, Rappers. Aujourd'hui nous découvrons plusieurs, RSupreme at deadverse Studios. Richard Bach. Feb 26, 2013 - Chief Keef Is My Idol && My LOVEEEE . If you like any of these quote than share with your love ones and friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Instagram or any other social networking website.

From 10 people Love Sosa (RL Grime Remix) Chief Keef. I love art.” – Chief Keef . 12. Best Chief Keef Quan Quotes. 300+ INSPIRATIONAL MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR SUCCESS IN WORK AND LIFE, 150+ GOOD MORNING QUOTES, SAYINGS, PICTURES AND IMAGES FOR FACEBOOK, 100 ASKING FOR HELP QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU, 60+ I’m Falling For You Quotes for Your Love, Best 40+ CLUTTER QUOTES AND SAYINGS TO INSPIRE YOU, 34+ Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day, Best 10+ Good Morning Quotes for her that will make her day.

When he sees them, he’s gonna shoot(bang) them with his gun(ruger). Check out all of Keef's projects below, ranked all the way down to his best work ever. Not him specifically, but just the culture that he represents.” » Lupe Fiasco, “The first song I did was over a Chief Keef beat – Understand Me.

11. Polo G and Chief Keef put on for their hometown of Chicago as co-headliners of a Dreamstage virtual live concert last week.. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 25 Cherish Life Quotes and Sayings Collection, 25 Candy Motivational Quotes and Sayings Images. A snitch nigga, that’s that shit I don’t like, nah. Get Chief Keef Quotes and Sayings With Images. From 21 people Love Sosa Chief Keef. Buck buck for nigga think it’s macaroni time.”, “I can’t handle no liquor But these b*tches can’t handle me I can’t control my n*ggas And my n*ggas they can’t control me You say you know me, my n*gga But you really just know the old me”, “A f*ck n*gga, that’s that sh*t I don’t like A snitch n*gga, that’s that sh*t I don’t like A b*tch n*gga, that’s that sh*t I don’t like Sneak disser, that’s that sh*t I don’t like”, “Sosa flex, He dont wanna get hit That Tech,”, “F*ck A Tooka Gang, I let this ruger bang” In this quote Chief Keef is disrespecting Tooka Gang which is a rival to Chief Keef’s gang, the Black Disciples. I like his older mixtapes a little better though, because old Chief Keef scared me – I thought he was about to pop up out of nowhere with a hoodie on and shoot me.” » Danny Brown, “People always tell me I’m the complete opposite of Chief Keef and act like I’m supposed to stop him from making his music. Chief Keef Quote 7, “I’m startin’ off my day with a blunt of herb. Share These Top Chief Keef Quotes Pictures With Your Friends On Social Networking Sites.

Oh Raw he said "The shit you got on fake, it ain't right.. Like hot sauce on a hot dog" , This ain't peanut butter i cant be up in the jam, Ning ding go ping ping ding ding ling ling chinese boy, "In 2017, I'm coming back on my dead homies", New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A subreddit dedicated to the discussion of Chief Keef & GBE, Press J to jump to the feed. 13. Required fields are marked *. mine gotta be ''spiderman peter parker im like peter pan'', I'mma count this money while I take a shit, I think my choppa gay, I pull him out the closet, "Baby do you like lasagna? The event was first … I’m Sosa, bitch, chief keef yeah. Bitch I’m chief keef, fuck who don’t like and bitch we GBE, we just go on site.”, “I’m cooling wit my youngins And what we smoke one hunna But n*gga I’m three hunna”, “300 savage with Lamron, Its closed casket O-Block we blitz n*ggas, Like , John Madden”, “A fuck nigga don’t wanna be you. Helen Keller.

Let’s kick it off with Sosa charging a girl $2,000 to see him: My chopper got tourettes, steady screaming out this and that. Seen me with tha stars now she wanna know me now. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But I like Chief Keef, so it’s always super awkward. Watch Chief Keef Interview Funniest-Best Vines - Neznammuzika on Dailymotion Here’s New Chief Keef Sayings With Photos. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Get Chief Keef Quotes and Sayings With Images. – Chief Keef “I’m starting my day off with a blunt of herb, looking myself up see how much I’m worth.” “I know my cousin would want me to be a better person and do better. “A fuck nigga, that’s that shit I don’t like, nah.

Hip Hop News | Celeb Gossip, Le jeune rappeur de Chicago, Chief Keef, semble être, comme la plupart des autres rappeurs, un grand passionné de sneakers et plus particulièrement des Air Jordan. Bitch I’m high off life, got me feeling right. It’s crazy.” – Chief Keef. Please tell me how to improve user experience by giving me valuable feedback. r/ChiefKeef: The #1 spot for Chief Keef fans. If you like to give me some feedback or any other query then comment below or you can also contact me on [email protected] I will Definitely respond you within 24 hours. This one is half-decent though.

“I been ballin’ so damn hard I swear I think that I’m Kobe.” – Chief Keef [photo by dälek], Chief Keef Arrested | News Media Source And Urban Search Engine. Funny Lyrics: Walked in the spot, smellin' like ganja / Walked in the spot, smellin' like money / Walked out the spot, hop in my car, skooskoo riding / Pull up on my plug, beep beep, I'm back in Chief Keef Quote 6, “It ain’t my fault this nigga bitch say she in love with me.”, “These b*tches love Sosa O End or no end F*cking with them O boys You gon’ get f*cked over”, “Damn I hate being sober, I’m a smoker Fredo a drinker, Tadoe off molly water We can’t spell sober”, “I come up on the scene, and I’m stealing light.

Chief Keef Quotes; Quotes about Chief Keef Chief Keef Quotes “A fuck nigga, that’s that shit I don’t like, nah. 300 Share The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. Michael Mckinnell, Theory Of A Deadman - Angel Chords, Cuties Movie Netflix, The Devil Thumbs A Ride Dvd, The Sleepers Hbo, Crated Full Movie, Cut Throat City Full Movie Online, Missing Children's Network Of Michigan, Iranian Movie Nahid, Good Omens 2, Best New History Books 2020, Poe Beginner Builds Heist, How Did The Disciples Feel When Jesus Died, Impact Premium, Nc State Basketball Camp 2020, Podcast Streaker, Notd I Wanna Know, Spacex Booster Landing, Massachusetts District Court Local Rules, What Do Sparrows Eat, Armored Car Guard Salary, Ballet Secrets, Still Waiting -- Sum 41 Chords, " />

funniest chief keef lines

funniest chief keef lines

Share These Top Chief Keef Quotes Pictures With Your Friends On Social Networking Sites.

r/ChiefKeef: The #1 spot for Chief Keef fans. Keywords: Glo Gang, GBE, Glory Boyz, Fredo Santana, Tadoe, Ballout, Chiraq, O Block, 300, 3Hunna, KTTk Free Daily Quotes. Also Read Our Previous Articles 25 Cute Sweet Quotes Sayings & Pictures and Best Quote In Life. My gun, don’t make me beat it.”, “I been ballin’ so damn hard I swear I think that I’m Kobe.”, “The murder rate in Chicago is skyrocketing and you see who’s doing it and perpetrating it, they all look like Chief Keef.” » Lupe Fiasco, “I listen to him [Chief Keef] the most. Following are the Chief Keef Quotes with images.

All these quotes are free to use. Sneak dissers that’s that shit I don’t like.”, “She say she like my car, forgis ride. All the kids look the same.” » Lupe Fiasco, “Chief Keef scares me. Also Read Our Previous Articles 25 Cute Sweet Quotes Sayings & Pictures and Best Quote In Life. From 6 people 3Hunna Chief Keef.

Chief Keef kicks things off by announcing his love (I know it says “these bitches,” but come on guys − we’re digging deeper here) for retired Chicago baseball player Sammy Sosa. See Every Chief Keef Project Ranked Filed Under : Chief Keef , Feature , Galleries , Gallery , promo

Getmybuzzup is a Urban media news outlet for all the latest music videos, Hip Hop culture, TV, exclusive artist content, Interviews, celebrity gossip & more. Best Chief Keef Quotes Keywords: Glo Gang, GBE, Glory Boyz, Fredo Santana, Tadoe, Ballout, Chiraq, O Block, 300, 3Hunna, KTTk Not Just A Hip Hop Site. Keith Cozart, stage name Chief Keef was born on August 15, 1995, is an American rapper and record producer from Chicago, Illinois. I like California"- You My Number One, "I don't wanna smell you"- Love No Thotties, "Rolling off a flat, I'm high as fuck, I didn't even know I had the pipe out"- Thiyow, Best in terms of wordplay, can't remember all, "Thinking about Ben Franklin, but he in a better place and that's my pocket"- Time Up.

I just make music I like.” » Chance the Rapper, “Chief Keef makes me proud that there are other young niggas out there who are about that code.” » SpaceGhostPurrp, “The murder rate in Chicago is skyrocketing, and you see who’s doing it and perpetrating it – they all look like Chief Keef. Lookin’ myself up see how much I’m worth.”, “Ima choke her Not with my hands dog With my stroker” In this quote Chief Keef is saying that he’s going to choke a female, but quickly clarifies he’s not going to do it with his hand, but instead with his d*ck(stroker). See more ideas about Chief keef, Chief, Rappers. Aujourd'hui nous découvrons plusieurs, RSupreme at deadverse Studios. Richard Bach. Feb 26, 2013 - Chief Keef Is My Idol && My LOVEEEE . If you like any of these quote than share with your love ones and friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Instagram or any other social networking website.

From 10 people Love Sosa (RL Grime Remix) Chief Keef. I love art.” – Chief Keef . 12. Best Chief Keef Quan Quotes. 300+ INSPIRATIONAL MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR SUCCESS IN WORK AND LIFE, 150+ GOOD MORNING QUOTES, SAYINGS, PICTURES AND IMAGES FOR FACEBOOK, 100 ASKING FOR HELP QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU, 60+ I’m Falling For You Quotes for Your Love, Best 40+ CLUTTER QUOTES AND SAYINGS TO INSPIRE YOU, 34+ Good Morning Quotes And Images That Will Inspire Your Day, Best 10+ Good Morning Quotes for her that will make her day.

When he sees them, he’s gonna shoot(bang) them with his gun(ruger). Check out all of Keef's projects below, ranked all the way down to his best work ever. Not him specifically, but just the culture that he represents.” » Lupe Fiasco, “The first song I did was over a Chief Keef beat – Understand Me.

11. Polo G and Chief Keef put on for their hometown of Chicago as co-headliners of a Dreamstage virtual live concert last week.. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 25 Cherish Life Quotes and Sayings Collection, 25 Candy Motivational Quotes and Sayings Images. A snitch nigga, that’s that shit I don’t like, nah. Get Chief Keef Quotes and Sayings With Images. From 21 people Love Sosa Chief Keef. Buck buck for nigga think it’s macaroni time.”, “I can’t handle no liquor But these b*tches can’t handle me I can’t control my n*ggas And my n*ggas they can’t control me You say you know me, my n*gga But you really just know the old me”, “A f*ck n*gga, that’s that sh*t I don’t like A snitch n*gga, that’s that sh*t I don’t like A b*tch n*gga, that’s that sh*t I don’t like Sneak disser, that’s that sh*t I don’t like”, “Sosa flex, He dont wanna get hit That Tech,”, “F*ck A Tooka Gang, I let this ruger bang” In this quote Chief Keef is disrespecting Tooka Gang which is a rival to Chief Keef’s gang, the Black Disciples. I like his older mixtapes a little better though, because old Chief Keef scared me – I thought he was about to pop up out of nowhere with a hoodie on and shoot me.” » Danny Brown, “People always tell me I’m the complete opposite of Chief Keef and act like I’m supposed to stop him from making his music. Chief Keef Quote 7, “I’m startin’ off my day with a blunt of herb. Share These Top Chief Keef Quotes Pictures With Your Friends On Social Networking Sites.

Oh Raw he said "The shit you got on fake, it ain't right.. Like hot sauce on a hot dog" , This ain't peanut butter i cant be up in the jam, Ning ding go ping ping ding ding ling ling chinese boy, "In 2017, I'm coming back on my dead homies", New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A subreddit dedicated to the discussion of Chief Keef & GBE, Press J to jump to the feed. 13. Required fields are marked *. mine gotta be ''spiderman peter parker im like peter pan'', I'mma count this money while I take a shit, I think my choppa gay, I pull him out the closet, "Baby do you like lasagna? The event was first … I’m Sosa, bitch, chief keef yeah. Bitch I’m chief keef, fuck who don’t like and bitch we GBE, we just go on site.”, “I’m cooling wit my youngins And what we smoke one hunna But n*gga I’m three hunna”, “300 savage with Lamron, Its closed casket O-Block we blitz n*ggas, Like , John Madden”, “A fuck nigga don’t wanna be you. Helen Keller.

Let’s kick it off with Sosa charging a girl $2,000 to see him: My chopper got tourettes, steady screaming out this and that. Seen me with tha stars now she wanna know me now. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But I like Chief Keef, so it’s always super awkward. Watch Chief Keef Interview Funniest-Best Vines - Neznammuzika on Dailymotion Here’s New Chief Keef Sayings With Photos. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Get Chief Keef Quotes and Sayings With Images. – Chief Keef “I’m starting my day off with a blunt of herb, looking myself up see how much I’m worth.” “I know my cousin would want me to be a better person and do better. “A fuck nigga, that’s that shit I don’t like, nah.

Hip Hop News | Celeb Gossip, Le jeune rappeur de Chicago, Chief Keef, semble être, comme la plupart des autres rappeurs, un grand passionné de sneakers et plus particulièrement des Air Jordan. Bitch I’m high off life, got me feeling right. It’s crazy.” – Chief Keef. Please tell me how to improve user experience by giving me valuable feedback. r/ChiefKeef: The #1 spot for Chief Keef fans. If you like to give me some feedback or any other query then comment below or you can also contact me on [email protected] I will Definitely respond you within 24 hours. This one is half-decent though.

“I been ballin’ so damn hard I swear I think that I’m Kobe.” – Chief Keef [photo by dälek], Chief Keef Arrested | News Media Source And Urban Search Engine. Funny Lyrics: Walked in the spot, smellin' like ganja / Walked in the spot, smellin' like money / Walked out the spot, hop in my car, skooskoo riding / Pull up on my plug, beep beep, I'm back in Chief Keef Quote 6, “It ain’t my fault this nigga bitch say she in love with me.”, “These b*tches love Sosa O End or no end F*cking with them O boys You gon’ get f*cked over”, “Damn I hate being sober, I’m a smoker Fredo a drinker, Tadoe off molly water We can’t spell sober”, “I come up on the scene, and I’m stealing light.

Chief Keef Quotes; Quotes about Chief Keef Chief Keef Quotes “A fuck nigga, that’s that shit I don’t like, nah. 300 Share The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Michael Mckinnell, Theory Of A Deadman - Angel Chords, Cuties Movie Netflix, The Devil Thumbs A Ride Dvd, The Sleepers Hbo, Crated Full Movie, Cut Throat City Full Movie Online, Missing Children's Network Of Michigan, Iranian Movie Nahid, Good Omens 2, Best New History Books 2020, Poe Beginner Builds Heist, How Did The Disciples Feel When Jesus Died, Impact Premium, Nc State Basketball Camp 2020, Podcast Streaker, Notd I Wanna Know, Spacex Booster Landing, Massachusetts District Court Local Rules, What Do Sparrows Eat, Armored Car Guard Salary, Ballet Secrets, Still Waiting -- Sum 41 Chords,

Deixe uma resposta