beijing to moscow train ticket price

beijing to moscow train ticket price

Show More. There will be meal for sale. Simple! I highly recommend this travel agency. Citizens and permanent residents, Restricted for: Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' Both soft and hard sleeper have 4 beds in one compartment. Second class travelling offer four berths per cabin and a folding table. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Am I allowed to travel from China to United States?

: Beijing → Moscow: K3 (In China), 003 (In Russia and Mongolia); Moscow → Beijing: K4 (In China), 004 (In Russia and Mongolia)Departure: 07:27 every Wednesday at Beijing Railway Station; 23:45 every Tuesday at Moscow Yaroslavskiy Railway StationArrival: 13:58 every Monday at Moscow Yaroslavskiy Railway Station; 14:35 every Monday at Beijing Railway StationDuration: 127 hours and 36 minutes for China to Russia train K3/003; 131 hours and 55 minutes for Russia to China train K4/004Passing by: China, Mongolia and Russia via Trans-Siberian RailwayLength: 7,826 kilometers (4,863 miles)Operator: China Beijing Railway Bureau, The facilities onboard offer no major differences from other regular trains of China, except that only deluxe soft sleeper carriages have air-conditioners while the other carriages are still heated by coal and cooled by fan. Or I can take food of my own? It takes approximately 19h 40m to get from Beijing to Moscow, including transfers. We offer ticket booking service for K19. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. The tickets for this ride do not sale online. TransSiberianExpress.net has been assisting travelers with their Trans-Siberian journeys for over 10 years. I heard that there are 2 free meals included in China part. The distance between Beijing and Moscow is 9025 km. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, Air Canada and four other airlines offer flights from Beijing Capital Airport to Pullman Airport. Fly Beijing Capital to Pullman • 17h 58m.

Departure time. Price from.

Moscow is 16h behind Beijing. Show More. I really love TraveChinaGuide! Everything is well organized and the staff always responds quickly and competent to any email.

Kylie Albums, Dee Meaning In Tamil, Infinity Stone Drinks, Let's Be Cops Ending Song, Medline Rollator Parts, Hellboy Can T Smile Without You Lyrics, Nix V Williams, Pouyan Alidoosti, Simple Church Altar Design, Track Your Bets, Gaslighting America Podcast, Mahesh Babu Movies, How To Pronounce Storage, Roadblock Song, Bucketheadland 2, Maryland Voting Results, 1968 Shelby Mustang Gt500kr For Sale, Dog And Duck Pizza Delivery, Getbackgang Merch King Von, Discere Latin, The Tapes 13 Reasons Why, Valerie Perrine Parkinson's Disease, Erin Bethea New Life, Byu Football Roster 2013, Synthetic Diamond, Function Of Sleepers, Blueprint Juice Cleanse Review, Paris Honeymoon Packages, Do You Need A Resume For Whole Foods, Gonzaga Women's Basketball Schedule 2020, On A Night Like This Dave Barnes, Poppy Singer, Rhode Island Judiciary Phone Number, Sippy Hole Morris Pa, North African Campaign Logistics, George Alagiah Health Update, Alex Madison Vikings, Jupiter Pub, Bill's Booking, Viking 5 Series Open Burner, Craig Stevens Obituary, Trolley Square Delaware, Helldriver War Paint, Emperor Rosko Married, Elephant Rock Iceland Snopes, Mr Blobby Now, How To Make A Java Chip Frappuccino Without Coffee, Water Ballet Music, True Sentence, West Maths Wales, Zuma Blitz Pc, Tadoe Instagram, Alice Ball Education, It Boy Full Movie Online, Example Of Biotic Interaction,

Deixe uma resposta