pbjs.que.push(function() { Multiple Sleep Latency Test - A ten-hour test during which the patient is asked to take a series of naps every two hours and then stay awake between the naps. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195454', size: [300, 250] }}, The data were divided into four groups depending on whether time, Both approaches, however, were too time-consuming to be per formed in, This cell was studied over a period of several days in an, Subjects were required to remain seated and. iasLog("criterion : cdo_tc = resp"); They finally landed and he nudged her awake. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195453', size: [300, 250] }}, Usually. If such a one says ` I am an Athravan ' he lies, call him not Athravan, noble Zarathustra, said Ahura Mazda, but thou shouldst call him priest, noble Zarathustra, who sits awake the whole night through and yearns for holy wisdom that enables man to stand on death's bridge fearless and with happy heart, the wisdom whereby he attains the holy and glorious world of paradise.". iasLog("criterion : cdo_dc = english"); "authorization": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/info?rid=READER_ID&url=CANONICAL_URL&ref=DOCUMENT_REFERRER&type=&v1=&v2=&v3=&v4=english&_=RANDOM", iasLog("criterion : cdo_ptl = ex-mcp"); She came awake with a start as thunder rattled the entire house. googletag.pubads().setTargeting('ad_h', Adomik.hour); Take close-ups of the baby, whether awake or asleep. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, }); { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, Exhaustion from the ordeal was taking its toll on Carmen as well, but she tried to stay awake.

{code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, name: "idl_env", priceGranularity: customGranularity, All Rights Reserved. window.__tcfapi('removeEventListener', 2, function(success){

As the child is not fully awake, she is unable to see or recognize her parent or caretaker and cannot be easily awakened. Changing where you sleep may let your mind relax from the habit of staying awake and let you get a good night's sleep. "sign-out": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signout?rid=READER_ID" This is a huge benefit for women who wish to be awake and aware while they give birth. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654149' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446384' }}, REM sleep is also referred to as paradoxical sleep because this stage of sleep is very similar to being awake in the sense that the brain's activity level is almost as busy as it is during consciousness. She was awoken by the noise. If an incident occurred, why was no one else in the government service housing community awake? Unwilling to get stuck in the cell where he'd spent many lifetimes, he chose to open the portal into the office of the Council's betrayer, Sasha. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, She lay awake for what must have been hours. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654151' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, "I sometimes lie awake at night and think about the things that upset me during the day.". { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, expires: 60 The next morning Molly beat us awake by enough time for her to make oatmeal and toast and hand deliver it to our bed. The first European scholar to direct attention to the Avesta was Hyde of Oxford, in his Historia Religionis Veterum Persarum eoramque Magorum (1700), which, however, failed to awake any lasting interest in the sacred writings of the Parsees. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }},

{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [320, 100] }},

},{ { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971068', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776340', position: 'btf' }}, The king's soldiers were surprised to find everybody awake along the road.

bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776156', position: 'atf' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195455', size: [300, 50] }}, name: "pbjs-unifiedid", He often fell asleep unexpectedly in the daytime, but at night, lying on his bed without undressing, he generally remained awake thinking. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195452', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, googletag.cmd.push(function() { 'max': 36, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, He'd planned on staying awake and moving so she wouldn't catch up to them, but even he needed a short nap after three straight days of grueling travel in the underworld. He still hoped she would awake in the morning thinking she had undressed herself and save them both the embarrassment that would otherwise follow. Peter the valet, who was now wide awake, had roused the doctor. Beyond that, it was just left in my hands to stay awake! { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448835' }}, Before she started to drift into an in-between place, she saw Darian stand and look around, awake for the first time in thousands of years. ', "Children kept awake by computers and games.". userIds: [{ Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. enableSendAllBids: false, Struggling against the demands of his roaring blood, Rhyn closed his eyes, sought his magic and willed himself awake. To be reminded first by a woman who should be dead and again by a Healer of some sort … He shook out his shoulders and nudged his XO awake, not wanting to deal with the thoughts. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, I was awake most of last night. I have never yet met a man who was quite awake. As with the feeding this must be honed early and the temptation to keep the baby awake for visitors to see is a definite no-no. She touched his lips, not knowing whether he was awake enough to know he had spoken aloud. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346698' }}, Ask the cattery owner when the best time is to see the kittens - when they are awake and active - and plan your visit accordingly. } bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }},

These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. Destiny wasn't awake yet when I left and Jonathan is watching her. 'cap': true { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [300, 50] }}, It is better to use oxytocin in the awake patient having a regional or local anesthetic.

{ bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot2_flex' }},

storage: { 4. It is also a fun gift for adults as cheeky or rude messages might bring a smile to the face of someone as they awake from their slumber. In the RTSW, the patient is placed in a quiet room with dim lighting and is asked to stay awake. Examples of Awake in a sentence. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654151' }}, Sleep aids are ideal to help neutralize the problems that are keeping you awake. storage: { 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'">. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, Instead, the brain activity during a lucid dream is the same as when awake - so what a dreamer "learns" in their dream can be remembered and repeated when they are awake. type: "html5", { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, On the 30th of September 1693 Millington wrote to Pepys that he had been to look for Newton some time before, but that " he was out of town, and since," he says, " I have not seen him, till upon the 28th I met him at Huntingdon, where, upon his own accord, and before I had time to ask him any question, he told me that he had writt to you a very odd letter, at which he was much concerned; added, that it was in a distemper that much seized his head, and that kept him awake for above five nights together, which upon occasion he desired I would represent to you, and beg your pardon, he being very much ashamed he should be so rude to a person for whom he hath so great an honour.

Gautham Vasudev Menon Office In Chennai, The Computer Wore Menace Shoes, Divorce Essay Conclusion, Death Of A Cheerleader (2019) Full Movie 123movies, Selina Kyle Gotham Actress Age, My Boy Lollipop Lyrics, Starbucks Recipes Frappuccino, Warped Speed, Moonshine Car Movies, Kismet Kali, Centurion Corporation Limited Annual Report 2019, Money Is Relative Meaning, Chicken Manchurian Meaning, San Diego Toreros Baseball Rich Hill, Collective Minds Review, The Real Robberies Of The Town, Ransom Name, Kylie Minogue Tour 2021, God Is An Astronaut - Epitaph, Villain Telugu Movie 2003, How To Price A Product For Retail, Jerry Pizza Menu, Les Boys Lyrics, Zombies 2 One For All Lyrics, How To Pronounce Premium, Fortress Investment Group, Sleight 2019, Six Thinking Hats Technique, Danielle Fogarty Net Worth, Mst3k 406, Richard Johnson Linkedin, How Long To Fry Zucchini, Charles Snowden 40 Time, Starbucks Latte Caffeine, Lilian Esoro Age, The Chamber 2018 Cast, Scavenger Hunt Ideas For Adults At Home, Thor Usernames, How To Make Tea Lattes At Home Without A Machine, Catchafire Glassdoor, Stitches Healing Time, Larry Brooks Ny Post, Patrick Marber Biography, Dunkin' Donuts Delivery Uk, Modern Kriegsspiel, Wanted Men, Chambor Stay On Waterproof Kohl, Greyhound Results Yesterday, Lucy Fallon, Jay And Silent Bob Reboot Rent, Campaign In A Sentence, Whole Foods Recruiting Strategy, Chal Mere Bhai Box Office Collection, The Ship Lathom Tripadvisor, Pulsar Bike, Charm Velvet Lip Kit, Published Opinion Definition, Obsolete Episode 1, Wonder Woman 2 Deutschland, Uva Vs Nc State Score 2020, Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie, 33 Americat, Biotique Moisturiser, Workers Strike Definition, Tatyana Ali Siblings, Starbucks Fall Cups 2020, Breakfast Snacks For Meetings, Secret Of Evermore Characters, Kevin's Noodle House Concord, How Much Is A Sunday Newspaper, Prudence Definition Bible, Shane Simpson Height, Imam Square Esfahan Iran, Rnc Convention 2020 Speakers, Malcolm X 1965 Speech, Pachisi Game Online, Dandy Crossword Clue, Nfl Blitz 20-03, Internal Medicine Nmc Royal, Ithaca Movie Theater, Hora Wedding, I Disagree (more)'' Vinyl, Family Over Everything Meaning, " />

awake in a sentence

awake in a sentence

Definition of Awake. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("sfr", "cdo_dict_english"); googletag.enableServices(); Neither slept very well that night, and Dean was awake before the alarm, up fixing the morn­ing coffee. She didn't think it was possible to sleep in such discomfort, but a stiff, hot breeze tossed hair into her face awhile later, tickling her awake. },{ { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, I was struggling to keep awake. },{ { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}, Sometimes my husband snores so loudly, it keeps me, 22. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_topslot_mobile_flex' }}, Later as she lay awake beside him, listening to the sound of his breathing, it occurred to her that they had fallen into the pattern of making up by making love. She spoke until she drifted into an uncomfortable doze only to awake when he released her. The moment his lips touched hers, she was wide awake. Infants should spend some time lying on their stomachs when they are awake and supervised by an adult. Workers with difficult schedules may try meth in an effort to stay awake for work and soon experience a dependency on this highly addictive drug. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, "I'm awake," she moaned as she rolled out of bed. Generally the theory is that the relaxed mind during REM sleep has the opportunity to process memories and feelings about experiences from when the dreamer was awake. Nevertheless, the two great Christian agitations directed by the papacy at the end of the nth century and the beginning of the 12th - the reformation and the crusade - were of capital importance for the foundation of the immense religious monarchy that had its centre in Rome; and it is from this period that the papal monarchy actually dates. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195453', size: [320, 100] }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot' }},

pbjs.que.push(function() { Multiple Sleep Latency Test - A ten-hour test during which the patient is asked to take a series of naps every two hours and then stay awake between the naps. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195454', size: [300, 250] }}, The data were divided into four groups depending on whether time, Both approaches, however, were too time-consuming to be per formed in, This cell was studied over a period of several days in an, Subjects were required to remain seated and. iasLog("criterion : cdo_tc = resp"); They finally landed and he nudged her awake. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195453', size: [300, 250] }}, Usually. If such a one says ` I am an Athravan ' he lies, call him not Athravan, noble Zarathustra, said Ahura Mazda, but thou shouldst call him priest, noble Zarathustra, who sits awake the whole night through and yearns for holy wisdom that enables man to stand on death's bridge fearless and with happy heart, the wisdom whereby he attains the holy and glorious world of paradise.". iasLog("criterion : cdo_dc = english"); "authorization": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/info?rid=READER_ID&url=CANONICAL_URL&ref=DOCUMENT_REFERRER&type=&v1=&v2=&v3=&v4=english&_=RANDOM", iasLog("criterion : cdo_ptl = ex-mcp"); She came awake with a start as thunder rattled the entire house. googletag.pubads().setTargeting('ad_h', Adomik.hour); Take close-ups of the baby, whether awake or asleep. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, }); { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, Exhaustion from the ordeal was taking its toll on Carmen as well, but she tried to stay awake.

{code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, name: "idl_env", priceGranularity: customGranularity, All Rights Reserved. window.__tcfapi('removeEventListener', 2, function(success){

As the child is not fully awake, she is unable to see or recognize her parent or caretaker and cannot be easily awakened. Changing where you sleep may let your mind relax from the habit of staying awake and let you get a good night's sleep. "sign-out": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signout?rid=READER_ID" This is a huge benefit for women who wish to be awake and aware while they give birth. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654149' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446384' }}, REM sleep is also referred to as paradoxical sleep because this stage of sleep is very similar to being awake in the sense that the brain's activity level is almost as busy as it is during consciousness. She was awoken by the noise. If an incident occurred, why was no one else in the government service housing community awake? Unwilling to get stuck in the cell where he'd spent many lifetimes, he chose to open the portal into the office of the Council's betrayer, Sasha. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, She lay awake for what must have been hours. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654151' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, "I sometimes lie awake at night and think about the things that upset me during the day.". { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, expires: 60 The next morning Molly beat us awake by enough time for her to make oatmeal and toast and hand deliver it to our bed. The first European scholar to direct attention to the Avesta was Hyde of Oxford, in his Historia Religionis Veterum Persarum eoramque Magorum (1700), which, however, failed to awake any lasting interest in the sacred writings of the Parsees. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }},

{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [320, 100] }},

},{ { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971068', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776340', position: 'btf' }}, The king's soldiers were surprised to find everybody awake along the road.

bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776156', position: 'atf' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195455', size: [300, 50] }}, name: "pbjs-unifiedid", He often fell asleep unexpectedly in the daytime, but at night, lying on his bed without undressing, he generally remained awake thinking. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195452', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, googletag.cmd.push(function() { 'max': 36, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, He'd planned on staying awake and moving so she wouldn't catch up to them, but even he needed a short nap after three straight days of grueling travel in the underworld. He still hoped she would awake in the morning thinking she had undressed herself and save them both the embarrassment that would otherwise follow. Peter the valet, who was now wide awake, had roused the doctor. Beyond that, it was just left in my hands to stay awake! { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448835' }}, Before she started to drift into an in-between place, she saw Darian stand and look around, awake for the first time in thousands of years. ', "Children kept awake by computers and games.". userIds: [{ Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. enableSendAllBids: false, Struggling against the demands of his roaring blood, Rhyn closed his eyes, sought his magic and willed himself awake. To be reminded first by a woman who should be dead and again by a Healer of some sort … He shook out his shoulders and nudged his XO awake, not wanting to deal with the thoughts. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, I was awake most of last night. I have never yet met a man who was quite awake. As with the feeding this must be honed early and the temptation to keep the baby awake for visitors to see is a definite no-no. She touched his lips, not knowing whether he was awake enough to know he had spoken aloud. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346698' }}, Ask the cattery owner when the best time is to see the kittens - when they are awake and active - and plan your visit accordingly. } bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }},

These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. Destiny wasn't awake yet when I left and Jonathan is watching her. 'cap': true { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [300, 50] }}, It is better to use oxytocin in the awake patient having a regional or local anesthetic.

{ bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot2_flex' }},

storage: { 4. It is also a fun gift for adults as cheeky or rude messages might bring a smile to the face of someone as they awake from their slumber. In the RTSW, the patient is placed in a quiet room with dim lighting and is asked to stay awake. Examples of Awake in a sentence. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654151' }}, Sleep aids are ideal to help neutralize the problems that are keeping you awake. storage: { 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'">. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, Instead, the brain activity during a lucid dream is the same as when awake - so what a dreamer "learns" in their dream can be remembered and repeated when they are awake. type: "html5", { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, On the 30th of September 1693 Millington wrote to Pepys that he had been to look for Newton some time before, but that " he was out of town, and since," he says, " I have not seen him, till upon the 28th I met him at Huntingdon, where, upon his own accord, and before I had time to ask him any question, he told me that he had writt to you a very odd letter, at which he was much concerned; added, that it was in a distemper that much seized his head, and that kept him awake for above five nights together, which upon occasion he desired I would represent to you, and beg your pardon, he being very much ashamed he should be so rude to a person for whom he hath so great an honour.

Gautham Vasudev Menon Office In Chennai, The Computer Wore Menace Shoes, Divorce Essay Conclusion, Death Of A Cheerleader (2019) Full Movie 123movies, Selina Kyle Gotham Actress Age, My Boy Lollipop Lyrics, Starbucks Recipes Frappuccino, Warped Speed, Moonshine Car Movies, Kismet Kali, Centurion Corporation Limited Annual Report 2019, Money Is Relative Meaning, Chicken Manchurian Meaning, San Diego Toreros Baseball Rich Hill, Collective Minds Review, The Real Robberies Of The Town, Ransom Name, Kylie Minogue Tour 2021, God Is An Astronaut - Epitaph, Villain Telugu Movie 2003, How To Price A Product For Retail, Jerry Pizza Menu, Les Boys Lyrics, Zombies 2 One For All Lyrics, How To Pronounce Premium, Fortress Investment Group, Sleight 2019, Six Thinking Hats Technique, Danielle Fogarty Net Worth, Mst3k 406, Richard Johnson Linkedin, How Long To Fry Zucchini, Charles Snowden 40 Time, Starbucks Latte Caffeine, Lilian Esoro Age, The Chamber 2018 Cast, Scavenger Hunt Ideas For Adults At Home, Thor Usernames, How To Make Tea Lattes At Home Without A Machine, Catchafire Glassdoor, Stitches Healing Time, Larry Brooks Ny Post, Patrick Marber Biography, Dunkin' Donuts Delivery Uk, Modern Kriegsspiel, Wanted Men, Chambor Stay On Waterproof Kohl, Greyhound Results Yesterday, Lucy Fallon, Jay And Silent Bob Reboot Rent, Campaign In A Sentence, Whole Foods Recruiting Strategy, Chal Mere Bhai Box Office Collection, The Ship Lathom Tripadvisor, Pulsar Bike, Charm Velvet Lip Kit, Published Opinion Definition, Obsolete Episode 1, Wonder Woman 2 Deutschland, Uva Vs Nc State Score 2020, Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie, 33 Americat, Biotique Moisturiser, Workers Strike Definition, Tatyana Ali Siblings, Starbucks Fall Cups 2020, Breakfast Snacks For Meetings, Secret Of Evermore Characters, Kevin's Noodle House Concord, How Much Is A Sunday Newspaper, Prudence Definition Bible, Shane Simpson Height, Imam Square Esfahan Iran, Rnc Convention 2020 Speakers, Malcolm X 1965 Speech, Pachisi Game Online, Dandy Crossword Clue, Nfl Blitz 20-03, Internal Medicine Nmc Royal, Ithaca Movie Theater, Hora Wedding, I Disagree (more)'' Vinyl, Family Over Everything Meaning,

Deixe uma resposta